Author Topic: MAC: I'm having trouble trying to reinstall my game :(  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Shadowmoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
MAC: I'm having trouble trying to reinstall my game :(
« on: June 27, 2012, 09:26:43 pm »
Hi all. I'm in need of serious help.
I uninstalled my FH for the longest time because I took a break and didn't want to be sucked into playing FH. I had finals, etc. Anywho.. So I went to install it again. It isn't working for me. It doesn't open up in the correct rendering system. Now all a sudden it is opening in OpenGL a rendering system I had not used before. It is incredibly glitchy and I can not change the rendering system. I'm trying to reinstall my markings and presets  and they don't show up. :\. I tried installing the unsecured FH that ShellPrisoner placed in the mac update forum. But... it didn't work :\. It's getting me stressed out all I wanna do is see my friends. I really need the help... so please be ever so kind and help me sort out my problem.

Thank you,
-Shadowmoon
I'm wild at heart~ <3

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: MAC: I'm having trouble trying to reinstall my game :(
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:56:48 pm »
If you ARE able to enter the game at least to the loggin screen, you can go to options-->video-->then the first tab on the list is rendering system. Click Direct3d9 and then close out of FH so it can restart with that rendering system. That's all i can think of for the rendering system problem.

You are amazing <3