Author Topic: FallenLeaf12 needs Help!!  (Read 1026 times)

Offline PineappleExpress

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FallenLeaf12 needs Help!!
« on: June 13, 2015, 11:20:43 pm »
Hello ive been having this massive problem, everytime i try and go into the world/server, i would be in there for like maybe 10 mins before it would say, Feral Heart not responding and then it would shut it down, i have uninstalled and reinstalled it multiply times, and i have deleted the main folder before i had reinstalled but it would still have my old markings and i dont why, please help! cause i really want to play this game but i have been having multiply problems ever since i downloaded Aug 22 Mass marking pack, btw i have an Window 8.1 Laptop

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: FallenLeaf12 needs Help!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 12:16:10 am »
I had an issue similar to the one you've described on the laptop I'm using now (also a Windows 8), and mine was caused by malware. Malware and viruses cause your computer to slow down intensely, whilst possibly hacking information, all that good stuff. I took my computer to Geek Squad, and they fixed it, and told me that a malware program was unconsciously installed onto my computer.

I would consider uninstalling Feral Heart, then running updates and scans through your malware protection program, and then try re-installing it. Although you've already re-installed it multiple times, try this time with the Torrent option. And make sure you've got a reliable security program- there are a bunch of useless ones out there, and they're not going to protect your computer from anything.

Let me know if this helps. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline PineappleExpress

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 12:36:15 am »
i have uninstalled all useless things just after i posted this and now my game is working perfectly fine,

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 12:56:41 am »
i have uninstalled all useless things just after i posted this and now my game is working perfectly fine,

Ah, well, I'm glad it's working again! Maybe the data buildup was getting a bit heavy for your computer. I hope things run more smoothly from now on. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.