Author Topic: ??????? ?????.  (Read 765 times)

Offline yarply

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
??????? ?????.
« on: November 11, 2016, 06:53:14 am »
I was banned. On 29 days. What is this nafig? I was playing with a friend and trolls people, everyone was having fun. Apparently sent some sort of bold, that no one interfered. I talked and English, Russian and German. I found friends. What game? You have updated it, it was not convenient to play. An item different markings[/code]. All HORRIBLE. Feral Heart rolled, all just sits. :o >:( :( ??? :-\ :'(
Code: [Select]
All this I transfer to Google Translate, so that there may be errors in the words
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 06:57:29 am by Shad RUS »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: ??????? ?????.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 06:59:17 am »
Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

It's stated in both the forum and game rules that bans should not be discussed publicly here. Please refrain from posting about your ban, but if you have questions about it, please feel free to contact myself or another mod. Locking this
Farewell everyone<3