Author Topic: Logging in  (Read 1059 times)

Offline XRiverRippleX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Logging in
« on: June 29, 2017, 03:17:35 pm »
Okay, so I'm coming back to the game after a long time. I just downloaded the game onto the computer again, but when I type in my username and pass it says "connecting to front server", then "failed to connect to front server". My internet connection is working, my username and pass are correct, so any idea what the problem is?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Logging in
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 03:26:38 pm »
I'm not sure how long you've been away for, but are you logging in on here as well? https://feral-heart.com/login/

You need to use this to connect to the game, as well as keeping it open throughout the time you play to stay connected.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline XRiverRippleX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 03:31:51 pm »
Yeaaaahh... been a while. It's saying that my username has things in it that mess it up or something(the ~ i'm guessing)... is there a way to fix that/change my username?

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 04:27:30 pm »
There is a way to change your user, yes. Just head to the home page and click 'user panel', and enter your username and password there. Once you're logged in, there's a username change setting down below. If you can't log into that as well, I'm unsure of what to do to help you. I think maybe you should PM a member of the staff team to try and solve the issue you're having.