Author Topic: Can't use both?  (Read 726 times)

Offline NeverHome

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't use both?
« on: April 22, 2019, 05:55:21 pm »
Any solutions to this?
I am wanting to make some video's using two feralheart accounts i've both a laptop and a pc one i play on the pc one on the laptop its NEVER done this to me before used to log into both fine and play both fine, now today i try it and it'll kick me off my other account and not log in with the other (and then with the one it kicked me off with it'll mess around with refusing to re connect)
any solutions to using them both? its got to be related as i tested it, logged into main into lonely caves and tried the other account "wouldnt connect"
when the other one did connect - main account "connection lost" and wouldnt re connect
my internets fast and fine on both as i said it used to let me use them fine before but now it wont?
could it be that others are taking up the internet in the house? (as theirs more using pcs in my house) ?? im getting rather annoyed with the issue as i make feralheart videos daily and now i cant

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Can't use both?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 06:24:22 pm »
To use both accounts in game at the same time, use two different browsers for each one.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline NeverHome

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 06:47:45 pm »
To use both accounts in game at the same time, use two different browsers for each one.

im using different browsers one on a pc one on a laptop but it didnt seem to help its only since today that the issue has been happening been able to use both fine before

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 10:46:23 pm »
That happens to me when I try to do movies & videos.  Not sure what changed....  If all else fails you might be able to get the laptop to connect via someone else's wifi nearby if that's an option?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 12:13:38 am »
I highly recommend you don't use someone elses internet

Anyways, perhaps try making sure your cookies are enabled and caches are cleared on both computers. Try restarting your router too. It's strange it won't let you login to two different accounts
Farewell everyone<3