Author Topic: Banned because of someone else  (Read 1237 times)

Offline pinkpaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Banned because of someone else
« on: December 02, 2013, 08:02:48 pm »
I am the real one that made Pinkpaws, but my big sister's friend has been going on it. :-[ Now i am banned for a year for no good reason. Can you make a reason why i got banned. Thanks!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Banned because of someone else
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 08:12:51 pm »
Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!
Im sorry floof, but talks about ban and such are not allowed on public threads. Also bans are givin for a reason, so a mod must have saw you breaking some FH rule.
If you have a issue that you need resolved then please contact a staff member to see if they can help you.
Staff:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 08:16:51 pm »
Pinkprint bans should not be discussed in the forums as stated in the Rules.

Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator of an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

If you wish to be unbanned please click the link Feareh has provided you and PM a staff member.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 08:18:45 pm »
Again I ask you to not discuss bans on the forum. If you have questions about it then PM me or anyone else on the staff.
Also you are responsible for your own account, if you've given someone access to your account then that is your own choice, but you are still responsible for it.

Locking this thread. // Shallow
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 08:21:42 pm by ~Shallow~ »