Off topic > Community Activities Hub

FeralCraft - The Official FeralHeart Minecraft Server! UPDATED PLEASE READ

<< < (2/5) > >>

arilioness:
YES IM SOOOO COMING! THANK YOU SO MUCH AAA, also i dont know if this is a thing or even allowed, but if you guys need more server moderators, i would love to become one if that is possible ^^
Its me again XD, i just wanted to give feedback, i kinda want a creative mode because i usually do creative and just build and now i have to do survival but i dont really like to do survival and rather just want to build so yeah

Garfield.:
Hai hai Ari. Try to not double post or triple post in this case. Edit your answer if there is no other post after yours ^^

arilioness:
Okay ^^ sorry oof, just sayin, we really should get a creative mode and some sorta cheats like teleporting to other players so people get to just build and not having to fight monsters and all that kinda stuff, im really a creative mode person so it was hard finding someone to play survival with and i just gave up (Ill edit the posts to put it all into one post)

Kitterr:
oh,, my goodness,,
YES. THANK YOU. SO MUCH. i,, absolutely love minecraft and to see an official fh minecraft?? i'm filled with lITERAL GLEE!!
just,, BIG THANK YOUS!! <3

Morgra:
I bought Minecraft for this (that and what in the world was I doing without it in the first place). Hopefully some of you can teach me the ways cause I'm completely new. Looking forward to seeing you guys around!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version