Author Topic: Simba(Oppa)'s Auto-Biography ( Operation ' Save the Lions! ' )  (Read 5777 times)

James Wolf

Re: Simba(Oppa)'s Auto-Biography ( Operation ' Save the Lions! ' )
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 04:38:45 pm »
my creations is based souly on my obsestions. ah ha im even trying to draw a anime wolf and im makeing progress btw havent seen you on the game

SimbaOppa

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 06:58:09 pm »
I wasn't on yesterday, nor will I be on much today. 

James Wolf

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 10:32:42 pm »
i cant get on today PW probs

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 11:43:46 pm »
Not really.
As I don't understand why there are so much more canines than felines.
It's all based on opinions.

I have only canines because I only have 2 characters, ones a species that can only be a wolf, and the other a alpha in a wolf pack. I like lions and stuff, but I think the wolves on FH look better than the lions, I don't know why. I might make a lion though.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

SimbaOppa

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 11:49:06 am »
Guys, I will have to stop doing this sooner than I thought.  It's really messing with school more than I thought it would.  Going to try carrying it out until the end of the year.

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 07:15:00 pm »
Funny thing is I want to be a lion conservationist my self, its ridiculous how bad the population is dwindling yet they still allow canned hunting and human encroachment is at an all time high.   

James Wolf

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 04:59:53 pm »
cuz of my insane obsetion with wolves people think im nutz

SimbaOppa

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 11:13:01 am »
cuz of my insane obsetion with wolves people think im nutz
Didn't have to bump this for that.. :P
Don't worry about what other people think of you.

James Wolf

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 06:58:18 pm »
hey your a good and understanding friend im just saying why im mostly avoided in life

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2012, 08:08:01 pm »
Wow :) You really are an inspiration!

Ever since the first Lion King movie, I've always had a fascination for the big cats and the cute fuzzy lion cubs. I really enjoyed reading your story on how you started off and your passion is unique! Please don't ever stop. Even if you temporarily stop because of school, the world needs people like you.

I generally like to keep updated with what goes on and it is amazing what you can find out with a bit of research and people in the know! EG: I visited a lion-farm (Call it what you want) 2 years ago in South Africa  that holds lions and other species to later be sold to other breeders. At first I thought nothing of it... But when I realized what was going on in SA (My home country) with lion breeding and canned hunting; I was shocked to realize that facility i visited and even petted 4 lion cubs may be involved somehow in that kind of industry, i do sometimes have doubts about ever paying for that experience. I mean, so much goes on that it becomes hard to keep up and even understand.. A well respected facility I sometimes donate what i can to, SanWild Wildlife sanctuary and rehab center, recently took in 2 rescued lion cubs, who came in very undernourished and just in bad shape with fallen whiskers etc. those cubs were rescued from a terrible (Understatement) breeding farm. Now they appear as if they were never neglected in the first place, thanks to Louise and her team at Sanwild.

After the millitary, I too, hope to study something in the field of zoology and I'll take my inspiration from people like you, Louise from Sanwild, John Varty a Tiger conservationist in South Africa, Dereck and Beverly Joubert the wildlife filmakers and conservationists and various other people i have met in my life either personally or though facebook.

Take care and don't ever give up or lose hope  ;)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:10:46 pm by Raphi »

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala