Author Topic: Congratulations Nominated and Qualified Users!!  (Read 4814 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Congratulations Nominated and Qualified Users!!
« on: March 09, 2014, 06:03:35 pm »

---Sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes I was typing like a cheetah on steroids---

As I did last season I shall be making a little praise for all the floofs Nominated and Qualified for the MOTS :3

Even if you don't get Qualified this season, it is an honor to be Nominated at all and it means you're doing an amazing job. Keep up the fantastic work fluffs.

NOMINATED USERS
I just want to personally congratulate everyone who got Nominated. You help our community be the safe, helpful, and friendly environment it is today. If you don't get Qualified this season, this doesn't mean we don't love chu. It simply means that the community sees potential in you to be an even more helpful floof. You've all contributed to FeralHeart and we are all truly grateful for the time and effort you put into making FeralHeart a beautiful place.

QUALIFIED USERS
(My apologies if you are later under Qualified Users and not on the list. I'm only writing the people that are on the Qualified list as of 3/9/14)
These fluffs up in here are very helpful all around the game and the forums. The community sees them growing with FeralHeart as well as keeping it friendly. I have a little praise for each of them waiting below~

AlphaEclipse: Alphabutt was the first to get nominated(No surprise there). You see this floof zipping around the forums all the time, and in game(We've nicknamed her The Ninja because she's always the first to reply in the Help section). She has pretty much mastered the Feral Heart. Map Making, Preset Master, Drawing, Modding. This floof does it all. I know she'll do fabulous when the voting comes around.

JimMoriarty: Jimmy has been around for a very long time, and put so much effort into the experience of the game and the look of the community. JimMoriarity is always there for anyone who needs help and is willing to be there for you. Not only is Jimmeh a great help around here, but Jimmeh lights up a room. This floof has such positive energy that you can't possible miss it.

Rii: This gurl has been around for ages. I've seen her around the Forums pretty much everywhere. She's constantly encouraging others, never to utter a hurtful word. She helps other stay within the rule guidelines and is very kind to everyone she meets.

~Stargazer~: Starry is also a name that I've seen around everywhere. She's in-game a lot, helping out floofs who need help or simply just chillin. She zips around the forums, helping out in the Help section, Modding, playing in Forums Games, Discussing, pretty much anything. Stargazer is always willing to lend a helping paw around the Forums and In-Game-and it just pleasant to be around in general.

Zady: Zady is ANOTHER floof that's been around since I can remember. She has made a ton of things for all of FH to enjoy and to prosper from. Her Radio ish amazing I must say, and she's always willing to help out. Not only does Zady help out, but she always gives advice to you and offers cuddlez.

Vask: I'm just gonna leave this blank because I have not idea why I was Nominated let alone Qualified ;-;. But thank you floofs so much :3

~River~: River has always been a helpful floof. From the very beginning she's offered help to others and been willing to jump hoops to help people. this floof is beyond dedicated and online a lot of the time. I'm vury proud of Riverz.

FoxPhilosopher: I really don't think there is anyone who hasn't seen/heard of/talked to FoxPhilosopher. FoxPhilospher is always putting in opinions in topics this floof believed are important. Foxy is level headed and vury mucho wise when it comes to FH. Over all, FoxPhilosopher has grown with this game, and it still improving it today.

Vespian: Alright everybody needs to hold up. I'm sorry but if you haven't seen Vespain around the forums you're lying. Vespain is everywhere. This dood posts in every section of every board, giving out positive advice and encouragement all around. He's always willing to give a helping paw, is incredibly patient, and straight out deserves this MOTS title.

MochaCocoa: I remember clearly when I met Mocha, and I knew she was a wonderful floof from the start. She's incredibly bright, and relates to everyone. Mochy is always giving out advice and helping anyone who needs it. Not only does she help out, but she makes things for the community. Her Presets are amazing, and her art is magnificent.

Dundee: Dis Dundee is amazin up in har. She is also, like many others qualified, all over the Forum. Dundee is often in game, helping out floofs who ask for it. She's all over the Forums, giving not only positive feedback to many people, but also encouraging many floofs. I've seen Dundee helping out in the Help section as well as making new things for the community.

It has been an honor watching all these AMAZING users grow and expand with the community. You are all the reason FeralHeart is as beautiful and wonderful as it is now. I just wanted to say Thank You. ~

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations Nominated and Qualified Users!!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 06:31:51 pm »
sdhfjsFSJDNASKJDn.

D'awww.

This is so sweet of you, Vaskie-poo. X3 <3
Such a nice thought, and loving words for everyone. Thank you and I wish you luck in the upcoming voting!

God bless! <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 06:33:27 pm »
-Tableflip-
Vask, this just made my day. ;-;
It's so sweet of you to be thinking about all of us so positively.
Thank you, my fluff. <3 I'm smiling so much, I think my face froze. e_e

Congratulations to all of the nominees! Everyone is a winner in my mind. <3
Everyone nominateed and/or qualified is truely appreciated here, and you should know it. -Huggles everyone- Keep it up, guys!

-The Ninja

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 06:51:10 pm »
-Tableflip-
Vask, this just made my day. ;-;
It's so sweet of you to be thinking about all of us so positively.
Thank you, my fluff. <3 I'm smiling so much, I think my face froze. e_e

Congratulations to all of the nominees! Everyone is a winner in my mind. <3
Everyone nominateed and/or qualified is truely appreciated here, and you should know it. -Huggles everyone- Keep it up, guys!

-The Ninja

Amg Hai.
I'm glad I made your day bby! I think of erryone positively. *fab pose*
*squishes your face* Dun be frozen. asdjgsadasldjg

sdhfjsFSJDNASKJDn.

D'awww.

This is so sweet of you, Vaskie-poo. X3 <3
Such a nice thought, and loving words for everyone. Thank you and I wish you luck in the upcoming voting!

God bless! <3
DAS;JKFGSFUYFDS. Sure thing Jimmeh. Thank yous for being such an amazing floof. Good luck in the voting as well.~

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 07:27:24 pm »
D'awr, this is very sweet Vask. It made me smile like a fool.. for some odd reason :'3 I'm sure the floofs mentioned here will appreciate and love this very much! c8
And of course good luck to those that have qualified, and to those that were nominated. Keep up the awesome work. :D
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 08:14:12 pm »
D'awr, this is very sweet Vask. It made me smile like a fool.. for some odd reason :'3 I'm sure the floofs mentioned here will appreciate and love this very much! c8
And of course good luck to those that have qualified, and to those that were nominated. Keep up the awesome work. :D

Daw thank yous!

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 09:11:44 pm »
I highly appreciate the congratulations and my congratulations to you, Vask for being nominated, as well as the other users who've been chosen. I wish much luck in the voting and keep your heads up, huh.That, and I almost swallowed my candy, lol. 

Vask: I'm just gonna leave this blank because I have not idea why I was Nominated let alone Qualified ;-;. But thank you floofs so much :3

I'll say you were nominated for simply being yourself. In the end, it's all that matters to people when you're around, qualified or not. ~
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline unnbrellas

• Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 10:29:44 pm »
<33 It's really great of ya to do this Vask! And why so surprised to be nominated? Your a fantastic floofy C:

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 04:38:53 am »
That was a lovely thing to do. A big congratulations to everyone who's qualified, and thank you for being such amazing members of the community. You guys really do make this place great to be a part of. <3

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 11:41:31 pm »
@FoxPhilosopher: No problem! And thank yous very much :3

@MochaCocoa: Thank you gurl! <3

@Attsos: Why thank you. And yes I do agree that these people help with our community more than we know.