Author Topic: Praise for some special friends <3  (Read 1396 times)

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
Praise for some special friends <3
« on: August 14, 2014, 06:21:19 am »
Alright, I basically treasure these ferals as sisters of myself. Just remember, I love all of you guys, ok? x3
Ok, there are these three absolutely amazing people in the community who have shown nothing but kindness, fairness, forgiveness, fun- perfect in my eyes people. These people are AerosArrow, AlphaEclipse, and Burgundy. They were basically the first people I met when I joined the FeralHeart community. They basically taught me everything I know about FeralHeart. So I love these three like sisters, I really do.
Thank you three, and the rest of the amazing community I have met. Love you all!~
~Snapple
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!

AlphaEclipse

Re: Praise for some special friends <3
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 02:22:05 am »
Oh my gosh, that made my day- well night I should say. Snapple, you're so sweet gah. <3 Thank you so much bby I really appreciate you being such a nice person and a wonderful friend. I really thank you for that.

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 03:40:37 am »
Awe that's so cute! I wish I had feral-freinds that I could consider family. You and your friends are very lucky Snapple ^^

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 05:52:02 am »
Oh my gosh, that made my day- well night I should say. Snapple, you're so sweet gah. <3 Thank you so much bby I really appreciate you being such a nice person and a wonderful friend. I really thank you for that.

<3 Your welcome bby. I really do love you like a bro- *cough* sister lol
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!