Author Topic: Do you have any school memories?  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Do you have any school memories?
« on: August 29, 2016, 07:29:44 am »
So since I am starting 10th grade I decided to come up with a discussion about school.

I am still in school, but my favorite memory was when I was in kindergarten.. When I was in kindergarten I remember I never talked and when I was asked to do a reading test I never said anything. XD so then the teacher had to call my parents to make me read, and finally I did. It was kinda funny if you think about it.

Anyways, what are your favorite memories of school? (You can still answer this question even if you're in school))

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Do you have any school memories?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 07:33:44 am »
I don't really have a very fond memory, but one of my better moments were all the times I would go get snack milk with my friend before recess back in 3rd and 4th grade. (Back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth)

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 09:22:42 am »

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 03:11:39 pm »
I'm also going into my 10th grade year of highschool.
I don't have many pleasant memories for 9th, or anything before 6th, but I remember 8th grade we had a... "health" lesson for our Living Environment class. Since it was honors, and we had a very young teacher; we were all awkward and tryin' to be the mature smarty pantses we usually were, but... there was a joke made from the teacher. It involved oranges and other fruits, and I'll leave it at that.
Also in that class, I'd passed out one day due to dehydration and just overall weakness, but I remember my friend completely lost it and started freaking out because the teacher had to carry me to the nurse. Fun times.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 09:03:27 pm »
I'm currently an 11th grader in high school, and I got to say, I'm quite the story maker. I have a history of being sassy but the sweetest person at the same time xD I'm also quite a social butterfly but I think my favorite story was in 10th grade last year I was doing some work in Chemistry and there was this kid in my class who was trying to catch a glimpse of my paper as a joke (we were lowkey friends kinda?) and after I caught him he asked me to help him and I said "No, you are capable of doing it yourself" and then he was complaining so I kid you not I looked him dead in the eyes and in my sassiest voice said "You're hopeless and will fail anyways. Its not worth my time" and he started laughing (cuz again it was a joke even though I didn't make it sound like that) and then the whole class went "oOOOOOHHHH BURN" and then we all laughed after. xD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline envyandwrath

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • magetea
    • Zidane Caelum
    • monkey-jesus
    • Wolfberryjam
    • mage_tea
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 09:35:42 pm »
Literally the only thing I can remember from school was the day my friend dumped ranch all over my pants at lunch and then poured mashed potatoes on himself, that and the day I got sent home for even saying the word genocide.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 04:22:17 am »
Only a junior/11th grader in highschool but I do remember that for the past two years some kid has made a velociraptor defense club o3o
Farewell everyone<3

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 04:34:13 am »
Ooo so many good times in school.
I guess the best time was when we were doing school in our dining room (I'm homeschooled so that's why) and right in the middle of math we got a package with a tablet inside
We eventually got back to doing school but it was great
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 11:20:20 pm »
Graduated in 2015 and wow there are a lot of memories. My brain doesn't do well at remembering single occurrences but my best memories are definitely spending time with my friends and creating weird art to hang up one of the computer labs.
 In my chemistry class, we did these "Question of the Day" questions at the beginning of every day. They would be just your basic trivia questions and we had to journal them, but they led to some interesting discussions that would sometimes take up the whole class period. When classes got off topic was when things got interesting x3
I was also in the upper-level band class and got to go to state basketball tournaments/football games. In general, those times were never dull.
Enjoy your last few years of school floof :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 03:17:15 pm »
welp, time to pour some.

(I was listening to a sad song while I was writing this ogm)
I don't have much actually, only I had was being lonely and suchh like drawing. Just had a friend which copies me by art and otherrr, such like other languages.. (she copies me on almanian class). I just only cry in my room like a weak cry baby when something happens in class, lel.
As good memories, uhh.. People just requested me for drawings but then left requesting and since I was going to move houses they said "We'll miss you so much!" I was so happy and almost going to cry for that. oh well
schön