Author Topic: Sister Location Opinions  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Sister Location Opinions
« on: October 13, 2016, 06:24:37 pm »
So the new Fnaf game called Sister Location just came out a few days ago, and I was wondering what are your opinions on it.(If you played it)

In my opinion I think Sister Location is probably the best game of the series. The voice acting is amazing, and the game graphics are outstanding.

What are your opinions on the game?(You can answer even if you didn't play it yet)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Sister Location Opinions
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 08:15:08 pm »
EXOTIC BUTTERS

I haven't played it, but I watched Markiplier play it and I think it's pretty good myself. Creepy as heck, but that's the whole point. I myself really like the voice acting and the fact they added more stuff, like the little episodes in between nights where you watch tv and eat popcorn. And of course, the Angsty teen voice. Loved it.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Re: Sister Location Opinions
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 08:44:34 pm »
C A S U A L  B O N G O S

I have mixed feelings on it, honestly. But, if I ignore some other factors and look at the game as it is, well, there's certain parts I really like, certain parts I dislike. FNAF 2 will always be my favorite, but I think I misjudged Sister Location, I think it's better, much better, than I expected it to be.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao