Author Topic: when do get register?  (Read 2526 times)

Offline joni9908

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
when do get register?
« on: May 11, 2013, 07:48:14 pm »
i would like to know, when we get to register again, my friend wants to get in but he is not able to register.

Offline joni9908

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: when do get register?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:50:00 pm »
he is not able to register cause the registeration is closed, when its open again?

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 08:07:19 pm »
Registration opens at random times, no one news when it will next open, yet ve heard that Raz controls it(?), don't take that bit as ffical though.

Read mre about the registration here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27243.0

Siggy by Rustys!

FantasyFeather

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 09:46:51 pm »
I agree with turtle, registration opens at random times and days.
Tell your friend to check FeralHeart.com Everyday... You never know it might be open again someday.
~Elixir~

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 10:47:27 pm »
the registration is opened at random times.  i registered today and i think i waited for like 3-4 weeks. when its open under the forgot username you will see Create and Acount.
hope this helps

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 09:00:21 am »
Is it okay with the rules to ask for someone for an account they don't use anymore? Cause I've been wanting a spare :I

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 09:10:16 am »
Your Account, Your Responsibility
When you sign up to FeralHeart you get your very own account in which "you" are meant to use. We expect you to take care of your login information and keep it to yourself. We do not take responsibility if you lend out your account or even network connection to someone that breaks the rules/broke the rules getting you banned, the same thing goes to if "you" borrow other users accounts that you either found on the internet or got through contacts. This is because we are not able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer, nor would we be able to keep repetitive rule breakers out if everyone got their ban removed. We also discourage users creating tons of accounts for the game by themselves for more than one reason. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts some of them might become deleted without any warning.

Also and this thread: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=32353.0
--

Also, this board is for discussions about the game itself. Questions like this should go in the help board.
(http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0 I would recommend posting further questions like his in the forum and site help sub-board/child-board of this forum.)
Remind your friend also to thoroughly read the rules. ^^ c:

Siggy by Rustys!