Author Topic: Adding Pictures To Posts SOLVED  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Adding Pictures To Posts SOLVED
« on: May 11, 2013, 12:42:20 pm »
I just recently learnt how to add pictures to posts but I do the code and add the link but all that comes up is this ??

Please help! I would really appreciate it!  :)
SOLVED!!! Thank you Thrillex <3
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:05:41 pm by DarkPetal »

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

Re: Adding Pictures To Posts HELP PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 12:52:15 pm »
To add pictures, look at this quote below

Ok so first you are going to need to go to a image sharing website such as tinyurl.com or photobucket. Ill use photobucket as a example since I use this often

Click into photobucket and search up the image you are wanting.

Once you find your image then your screen should look more or less like this. On the right hand side gives you coding so this certain image can be viewable on other websites

from there all you need to do is copy this coding only in the IMG section found on your right hand side of photobucket. After that you need to shuffle back to Feral Heart and go into your profile and click on Forum Profile Edit

After you click that then it will give you options such as "Signature" which is what you want. From there you just input the IMG coding you have gotten and then save it. In a few minutes or so you will have a signature.

Again I do hope this visual representation helps you in some way. It's the basic general form of putting images on feral heart and just a reminder that there is a limit size to what signature you are able to put in.
Good luck

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 12:58:00 pm »
Thanks for the help! :) I'll try that out and see if it works!

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 01:00:31 pm »
Your welcome and good luck. :3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Pictures To Posts SOLVED
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 01:30:53 pm »
I'll lock this since you already said that it's solved but I just wanted to mention that you can also use Tinypic.com. Photobucket is a great site like Thrillex mentioned above I use it myself most of the time but you'll need an account. If you're ever having lazy days or just don't want to make or sign into an account you can use this method too:

Adding pictures to your posts.

Go to Tinypic.com. This is the home page. You do not need an account, but you can create one if you'd like.

Click 'Browse'. Pick the photo you want and click it. You can choose what size you want it as well.

Type in what is says to in the box. Easy as pie. Then hit Upload Now.

The codes are located in the light yellow rectangles. Copy the code under 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards'. Paste the code in your post.

Wala. Picture (c) Tigg and Delay.