Author Topic: account problem - cant login  (Read 928 times)

Offline CorenTiger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
account problem - cant login
« on: August 12, 2013, 09:12:24 pm »
I have a second account i have been using(actively playing in game), logged in to the game fine this morning, but just now i tried and cant log in, positive i have the correct ID and PW, i go to log in to the website and it says
"error you have not activated your account"

To complicate matters i cant seem to find which of my email accounts i registered that account under

What can i do?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: account problem - cant login
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 11:47:00 pm »
It could be one or two things.

1) Your username and or password are over 16 characters long. So this does make your account very glitch when trying to log into game and on here.

2)It could just be a system error and you just need to try to log in again
The golden box at the top right does glitch when trying to access the forums. so just be patcient with it and it will eventually let you in. Also to check your e-mail you used, you can do this

If your account is working on a deleted e-mail account then I suggest you try to change your e-mail to something else. Make sure when you use a new e-mail that it actually works

To your e-mail go to your profile page and from there you will see some options on your left hand side. click on the "Account Settings"

Then from there you will see this option right under your username.
You can always ask a staff member to see if they can take a look at your account to see if they know what to do. Just send a Staffer a PM and they will get to you shortly

Staff:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline CorenTiger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 12:13:21 am »
both name and PW are under 16, tried logging in multiple times from multiple computers, and i cant even login so have no way of seeing which email was used by that method.  will try contacting one of the staff members

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 11:54:58 pm »
Good luck with this though. I do hope you can get this fix, im sure a staff member will do there best to help you. :)
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358