Author Topic: Account for a friend  (Read 1057 times)

Offline StormClaws68

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Constantly hunting for RPs
    • View Profile
Account for a friend
« on: April 03, 2014, 02:43:27 am »
I've been trying to help my friend register for over a month now. I've been checking the site near constantly for the entire month and it never opened!

Is it no longer being opened?
And if not, does anyone have two accounts they no longer use that they'd be willing to let my friends have?

Sorry if this is not in the right place! Wasn't quite sure where to put this.
Thanks!
~Stormy

Kellin <3
Click here to view my characters!

If you see me, feel free to say hi!

Offline Titor

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Account for a friend
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 02:59:59 am »
It was open today for a bit before 1pm EST. I just registered then

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 03:01:36 am »
Registration is often open at random times due to so many people trying to register. Thus, the staff closes registration and opens it randomly so the server will not crash. Tell your friend that they should be checking every half hour or so, since we all had to go through the same process. I remember I had to wait about a week before I saw the registration open, but I finally registered. I suggest you tell your friend to do the same and be diligent about checking the website.

As for the second account matter, that is not a safe thing for anyone here to do. Giving away an account can be risky business, and should not happen at all in the Feral Heart community(especially given to people you don't know). If the account gets kicked or banned from the server then that person who gave it to you is being penalized. Plus you'll most likely have access to their email which can lead to drama and serious matters in involving hacking and unsafe things in that area. We try to avoid those kinds of mishaps here. Again, giving away an account to someone you do not know if not only unsafe but not the smartest idea for everyone.

As for your friend, simply tell her to check the site often and I promise you that she will eventually find that the registration is open.

Offline StormClaws68

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Constantly hunting for RPs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 03:04:07 am »
Ok, thank you very much!

Kellin <3
Click here to view my characters!

If you see me, feel free to say hi!