Author Topic: Where do i put it?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
Where do i put it?
« on: April 29, 2014, 12:13:40 am »
So, ive noticed i have posted a ton of help questions lately, sorry bout that. Anyway, to the point, Where can i go and ask to join an RP group. I was thinking it would go in advertisement but im not sure. Thanks ahead for your help!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Where do i put it?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 12:27:29 am »
I would suggest going to the Group Advertising Board, as to the quote below:

Quote from: Red
This section on the forum is here for all the Roleplay Hosters in our community, if you are in a grave need of members or just want to expand your member count for your roleplays this is really the section to go to, likewise if you are currently looking for a new group to join up and roleplay in.

-The threads posted in this section is meant to be for those SEEKING members, if you are looking to join a roleplay group/site you are meant to browse the already existing threads in the board and not creating a thread of your own saying you are looking for one.

Correct me if I'm wrong. c:

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 12:33:16 am »
Oh, ok. I just asked if i could put one there cuz iv asked a ton of people and they wont let me in.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 01:04:57 am »
Forum MOD plz Lock this
pm for free art i need practice

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 01:20:37 am »
Forum MOD plz Lock this

In the future you should let the creator of the topic state whether they want to lock the topic or not. I'm sure once they feel that their question has been answered they'll request it on their own or if they don't request we can usually spot the topics that have been solved and lock them on our own.

Since this topic seems to have been answered I will go ahead and lock this. Also Shadow if you have more questions don't feel shy to create more threads. We're here to help :)