Author Topic: Alright, so i need someones help with this...  (Read 1046 times)

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
Alright, so i need someones help with this...
« on: April 26, 2014, 10:49:20 pm »
Hello reader! I need some help. I always see people with pictures in their signatures at the bottom of their topic post or post reply. How do i do that??? I know how to make a signature with words but i don't know how to put a picture in. Thank for reading and i hope you can help with this issue :3

~Shadow

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Alright, so i need someones help with this...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 10:52:20 pm »
Take a gander at this, madam:

Signature

For signatures we will be doing almost the same steps but will be using a different link this time. We will be using the IMG coding this time.

Go back to your file sharing site and find this link. It should be a IMG link if not then chances are it wont work to well. After that fallow the same steps as the Avatar by going into the Forum Profile Information and this time, go in your signature box.

After you click that then it will give you options such as "Signature" which is what you want. From there you just input the IMG coding you have gotten and then save it. In a few minutes or so you will have a signature.

And If you've done all the steps correctly then you have successfully uploaded a prefect signature. Now just a note that0 there is a size limit to this as well, you are able to see how much space you have left when you look at the number grid underneath the signature box. You can upload jpg, and gifs in the signature box as far as I know of.
With all this said, this ends the tutorial on Adding a signature to your profile.
Edit: Ye' can upload an image from yer computer onto websites such as TinyPic, deviantART, Photobucket, etc in order to get an IMG URL for it. Merely right-click the uploaded image and select "Copy Image URL" then paste it usin' the code below:

Code: [Select]
[img]Paste image URL here.[/img]
Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:56:22 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Alright, so i need someones help with this...
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 10:54:52 pm »