Author Topic: Account not logging in, then getting invalid token?  (Read 1908 times)

Offline MaliKoa

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account not logging in, then getting invalid token?
« on: February 08, 2016, 02:47:45 am »
So, I went to log on to my warrior cat account, hemmings. and it wasn't logging in. Above it there was red text saying something about being deleted? I haven't been on it in a few weeks, so I'm not sure what that means? Then I went to log in and it just showed me a page saying Invalid Token, so I don't know what that means?

Preach

Re: Account not logging in, then getting invalid token?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 02:50:45 am »
Perhaps you should take this on with the staff since they have more information for accounts. I don't know anything with invalid token but maybe trying making a new account?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 02:59:26 am »
If you haven't logged into the account for over a long period of time, (around two years or so) the server may have removed your account from the server, however, if it's only been a matter of a few weeks, this shouldn't be your issue. Have you been using the new log-in system when trying to connect to the page? If not, go here and keep the page open while you play. It may take up to 60 seconds for the page to allow you to connect to the server.

Edit: Moved this back to the Site + Forum Help board.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 03:43:37 am by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline MaliKoa

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 03:13:08 am »
It's not that it's not connecting to the server, and I've logged in probably a month or so ago, so that shouldn't be the issue. I can log in fine on the site (obviously x3) and in-game with this account, so I'm not quite sure what it is. I made the account with my friend's help, using her email (because she never used the account so gave it to me lol), so I could try resetting the password but it would be a few days. It showed up with a white page saying like invalid token invalid pass or something.

Offline MaliKoa

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 03:28:33 am »
Also, I was not referring to problems in-game, this problem was occurring on the site.~

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 03:47:59 am »
If you're receiving the message on the website, this is a normal thing. Unfortunately it's just a little glitch that occurs every so often, although usually logging in and out again fixes it. Sometimes a faulty internet can cause this as well. If it's only bringing you the message for that specific account, it may be possible that you're entering the log-in details incorrectly or have forgotten the password.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline MaliKoa

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 04:18:51 am »
Alrighty, thank you! I'll just reset the password and write it down in case that's the issue. ~ (also I love your signature and avi, your character is really handsome/pretty. :3)

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 04:36:59 am »
No worries, and thank you! If you're still receiving the invalid token message, you could also try using a different browser for the time-being. Good luck with resetting the password, and hopefully it works. c:

Offline MaliKoa

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 03:04:18 pm »
Friend and I have figured out the problem, and I can log in again. You can lock the thread now. Thank you so much for your help! :-) (I think it was my laptop being funny, because it's been in need of a good clean recently.)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 04:09:21 pm »
Locking this.

Glad to see you figured out what the issue was and that you are able to play again!
RETIRED.