Author Topic: Account Recovery  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Quende

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account Recovery
« on: May 10, 2016, 12:43:41 am »
So, I've had an account with several characters that I like. And there has been maps made under that username
but the problem is. I can't access this account. I know half of the password. Which is weird. And I know the username, but I don't really know anything else. Since, I made the account when I was possibly around 9-11?

I can't remember the email. But I can try and guess.
Is there a way I can get this account back with just knowing like, half the password?
possibly the birth date, I'm not sure if I gave the correct one though.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Account Recovery
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 12:46:59 am »
You could always try messaging a staff and seeing if they have any sort of records of your account?
It's worth a shot at least , but if it has been awhile since you last used the account then it might not be available anymore.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Quende

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 01:06:31 am »
I've already try messaging a staff member. I've waited about a week now, so I just thought I'd post here. Maybe that'd be faster?

Also, it should be available? I don't know.. I mean, it does show up in 'members'

Aicosu125

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 01:11:47 am »
Maybe just give it a little more time? I'm not so sure. That or trying messaging the staff again, but also keep in mind, they are busy and probably get a lot of PMs everyday, so be patient.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 01:12:42 am »
Have you checked your profile to see if you had an email set up already?
When I clicked your name it showed that your email was hidden.

And as stated above you could always try again because of how busy the staff can be so they might not have seen the message yet.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 01:14:36 am »
[If all else fails, you may just end up having to make a new account when registration is open. Another thing, you account may have been deleted if you have not signed in for about 2 years./center]

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 01:55:00 am »
I'll send you a message, dear, and see if we can locate that e-mail. Once you know what e-mail was signed up to that account, you should be able to go to the "Forgot your Password" function in the yellow box at the top of the website, have an e-mail sent to that address, and from there, fix the issue with your password. If you haven't logged onto this account in a certain amount of time, (over two years) however, it's possible that your account has been automatically removed from the server.

Also, even if you aren't able to access that account, you should still have your map files in your Feral Heart files somewhere, so those should still be pretty safe. c:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 02:00:44 am by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.