Author Topic: Account issues (Slight Rant I guess I'm sorry ;-;)  (Read 1611 times)

Offline wilddog101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account issues (Slight Rant I guess I'm sorry ;-;)
« on: August 25, 2016, 07:30:44 pm »
Right so I know this will probably end up being lost in a sea of people complaining about login issues, but the posts I've read about this haven't covered the issues I've wanted.

So I've finally decided to download the new updated after not being active for awhile, though I can't say I haven't been on the game for 18+ months, because I honestly don't know.

When I finally got onto my account and everything, I looked over the one of the download help threads and I tried to go over to the user panel so I could reset my characters.

Mind you, I tried Windows Explorer, Firefox, AND Chrome, but none of them were able to let me get into the user panel. Internet Explorer didn't even let me get into Feral Heart.

The closest I got to getting the site to work was Firefox, And I was able to get into MOST of the pages, but even the user panel didn't work with it.

And It's really frustrating to see so many setbacks just to play the game.

I've always wanted to play the game when I was younger, and finally when summer came around I was so happy to finnally have an account. And Now that I finally get back to it, All this happens?

Not to mention that on chrome, The 'Play Game' Page keeps reloading every time you try to log into it.

Sorry for the rant I guess. I'm just frustrated. I'm just gonna go play the game now and hope it works.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Account issues (Slight Rant I guess I'm sorry ;-;)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 07:44:51 pm »
So sorry to hear about y'er troubles, deary!

It could be y'er internet connections that's causing issues with the website. 'Ave ye tried rebooting y'er router?

I'd also try logging in to y'er user panel with a mobile device. If that also doesn't work, 'tis most likely y'er connection and not the site.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline wilddog101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 07:58:57 pm »
So sorry to hear about y'er troubles, deary!

It could be y'er internet connections that's causing issues with the website. 'Ave ye tried rebooting y'er router?

I'd also try logging in to y'er user panel with a mobile device. If that also doesn't work, 'tis most likely y'er connection and not the site.

Well I tried that

Mobile didn't work

'Play game' Page officially doesn't work anymore

and I can't even get into the game because my login information is wrong .-.

I'm gonna have to get a new account, aren't I-

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 08:09:02 pm »
It could very well be the reason as to why ye cannot log in to y'er user panel. After a long period of inactivity in-game, the server itself deletes the inactive account to save up space. Ye said ye 'aven't been on in a good 18 months, correct? Well that sounds like it could of very well passed the inactivity limit.

Perhaps if ye message one of the staff members, they can take a look f'er ye and if 'tis simply unactivated (not sure if they can turn off accounts or not, but who knows) and not deleted, they can turn it back on f'er ye. If 'tis deleted then ye will 'ave to make a new account. Sadly, registration has been turned off during site renovations and no one knows the exact date that 'twill be turned back on- so ye may be waiting a while to make a new account.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 09:11:51 pm »
There is a possibility that you may be banned right now. Also, make sure you have cookies enabled.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 11:12:25 pm »
Like @RoseTheFox said, message a moderator: Click Here
Probably be the best option for ya ^^ Hope you get it sorted out
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.