Author Topic: why isnt there a complaint section  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Skeleton

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
why isnt there a complaint section
« on: September 05, 2016, 05:10:20 am »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: why isnt there a complaint section
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 05:17:39 am »
First of all, your picture isn't showing up really. Second of all, this would probably be better off in the Inputbox. Usually, if you have a question about something, it would be better off either posting a thread in the help section or pming a staff. Or if you would rather do a rant about the game, feel free to post it in Game or Forum discussion. Or if it's not about FH, post it in the Discussion board. That is, if it follows the forum guidelines.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 05:21:49 am »
Moving this over to the forum help board

And depending on what you mean by "complaint"... if you'd like to discuss a normal thing in-game ("why are there stereotypes?" etc), you may go to the game discussion board and post there

If you mean here on the forums, then the same thing above, really. However, if you're wanting to complain about something really deep/that should be kept off the forums/etc, then I ask that you really consider whether or not you really want to share it (if it's against the board rules then refrain from posting it all together). We aim to keep our forums safe and friendly for everyone, but of you're not sure about a topic, then you're more than welcome to pm myself or another staff member
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Skeleton

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 05:23:01 am »
it was the dansgame picture #poodles2016 thx 4 the help guyz

Offline iCharlez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • direfulfloof
    • channel/UCXYaNpit55vn5woGk18CYGA
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 02:00:15 pm »
If you're using tinypic to show your picture, that's why it isn't showing up.
Second, a 'complaint section' on the forums sounds really negative, and we really don't need to be spreading any more negativity than there already is.

Download to see me in game!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 02:32:02 pm »
I see two ways 'complaint' can be said here. A complaint board, complaints as in you negatively spewing everything you don't like about the game/forum/community, would be highly frowned upon in my opinion. If you have bad things to say or are upset about something here, best keep it to yourself or tell a friend.

However, if you mean complaints as in you think there are ways to update the game/forums/community, or you have a better solution to perhaps things that don't currently go over so well, OR you feel the need to talk about issues you find peacefully with other members, there's other boards for it.

The discussion board is a good place to talk about issues in-game or on the forums with other members in a mature and open-minded way.

The inputbox, however, is a better place to submit changes you'd like to see or share ideas you think would help better the game/forum/community.

You are amazing <3