Author Topic: What?!  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
What?!
« on: September 14, 2016, 12:28:55 am »
So something very weird happened while I view (Who's online) Is the registration open?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: What?!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 12:36:24 am »
If anything, someone is at the registration page now realizing that they can't register, but the forum just says it as registering.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 12:38:20 am »
If anything, someone is at the registration page now realizing that they can't register, but the forum just says it as registering.
They seem to be just staring/browsing another page or staring at the message which confuses me.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 12:38:56 am »
Unfortunately, no. ^^ Despite what you see in the Who's Online section, the Registration is not open, or at least, users won't be able to fully go through with making an account. I've seen this a few times on the page that you're looking at, and my guess would be that someone either followed through with activating an account, thus leading them to a page to Register, or they may have stumbled across a link to the Registration page elsewhere. They won't be able to go through with the account creation, however, since we still have the Registration closed. If you check the Forum Stats, you'll notice that no new members/accounts were created within the last few months, due to the Registration being kept closed, so any attempts at creating an account will not go through.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 12:41:28 am »
Unfortunately, no. ^^ Despite what you see in the Who's Online section, the Registration is not open, or at least, users won't be able to fully go through with making an account. I've seen this a few times on the page that you're looking at, and my guess would be that someone either followed through with activating an account, thus leading them to a page to Register, or they may have stumbled across a link to the Registration page elsewhere. They won't be able to go through with the account creation, however, since we still have the Registration closed. If you check the Forum Stats, you'll notice that no new members/accounts were created within the last few months, due to the Registration being kept closed, so any attempts at creating an account will not go through.
Oh okay.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 03:26:55 pm »
I will go ahead and lock this up since your question has been answered. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.