Author Topic: Lock please! Missing images resolved  (Read 1213 times)

Kipjen

Lock please! Missing images resolved
« on: September 16, 2016, 11:35:23 pm »
I've been looking up multiple preset tutorials yet no images/intended videos or something won't show?
I don't know if i'm missing something here but i'm working on a double sided preset....one tutorial said it had images.
No images.
Another said, TUTORIAL MADE!!! and stuff like that in all green caps.
Nothing was there!?
I'm really confused! I just want to make a two sided preset ;w;
Testing image:

People are clearly reacting to the tutorial...erm...I don't see it but I clicked around and clicked on the link, it was the same thing but a different post. :(
I looked around a little bit and didn't see anything like: "Oh yeah you can't see some things on the forum" I kindof only saw that it was still being worked on but...I wanna know if this can just be fixed. Is it my browser? Firefox?
I also just previewed my post, I had added an imagur image and nothing came up! God DANG IT >:,{
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:34:35 am by Kipjen »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: I think something is wrong!!!/Can't see stuff?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 11:47:21 pm »
Most of the people that made those tutorials used Tinypic back when it was allowed on the forums, and have yet to change them. It's nothing wrong with you. ^^;

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 11:57:32 pm »
If they are posting pictures using TinyPic, the images won't show, since we have banned TinyPic images from being shown on the website. This doesn't have anything to do with your browser or your computer. If the tutorials are using images uploaded from TinyPic, this is why you cannot see them. As Arctic said, the comments are probably from some time ago, before TinyPic images were banned, so they had no issue viewing the image content.

Your imgur image may not be loading if you are copying the wrong URL code. I would try uploading an image, select the arrow down symbol once it's uploaded, select "Get share links," and copy the BBCode option. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Kipjen

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 12:32:19 am »
Alright! I'll try it again in a second! Thank you!
+Aha! It works! :3 Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:33:55 am by Kipjen »

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Lock please! Missing images resolved
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 12:38:18 am »
No problem! I'm glad to see that it worked for you. I'll lock this up for you since your question was answered and image issue was fixed. Hopefully some of the owners of the tutorials will find time to update those with some new images, but until then, you can always hunt around for some that use Imgur, Photoshop, etc, instead of TinyPic.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.