Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 55106 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2018, 08:28:59 pm »
I literally cannot believe what I am seeing.

While I haven't been as active as I used to be as of late, I still constantly swing by to see how things are going and pop in-game every now and then.

I've been a member of this community since 2011.
I've seen the DRASTIC changes this game and community has gone through in the course of those years, and this is by far the most ill-conceived concept I've ever seen forced down this game's throat.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but the fact that you didn't even go to the STAFF TEAM with this idea before launching it is absolutely unacceptable and just might be the part I am the most pissed off about.

This team of moderators works their hindquarters off for this game, and has done so diligently since the very beginning. A game like this that has a core community of minors 100% NEEDS in-game mods to keep things from becoming mass hysteria, and they have done just that and kept things running as smoothly as humanly possible. Now you're just going to undermine them? Treat your own staff as if their hard work means nothing and that they can be "replaced" by this new "system" you've suddenly decided to come up with? I'm sorry, and forgive my anger, but it's absolute bull crap. This staff team has done more for this game than Raz has. I've never seen him involved with the community, at in-game events, etc. Now you're going to drastically change the core of this game just because you can? You may hold the server in your hands, but that does not by any means make you better than any of the hard working moderators that keep this game afloat.

This new system is going to be an absolute train wreck, and is going to turn off SO many people to this game. Being a part of FH since basically the beginning, I've seen its fair share change. It already seems to be going downhill in terms of member numbers and general interest to people as many of us are growing up and no longer have the time for it, but that said, this new "moderator-free" month is by far going to slam this game into reverse.

This system is SO easily going to be abused. Innocent people are going to be banned simply because the power is now basically in the hands of the average user. The age group that now plays this is vastly composed of children from what I've seen, and by giving EVERYONE the power to ban ANYONE is not only unfair, it's absolute lunacy.

I won't stop logging in and swinging by. I will never give up on this game that has been such a huge part of my life for a very long time, but I know I may be in the minority now.

So congratulations, Raz.
If your goal was to kill this game, you may very well have set it on the right track.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 25, 2018, 08:31:51 pm »
Couldn't agree more jackdaw :< we'll both be here till the very end <3
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline .Draconic

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 25, 2018, 08:39:21 pm »
I don't know if I want to feel, sad, disappointed, or very angry at Raz right now. The staff has worked hard in the feral heart servers, they have made the maps, kept the environment safe for everyone around; yet this is how they are treated? and think of the members!

This game has always been a safe, fun community! the amazing moderators who take care of the members who have problems(Or just want to talk if they are in-game) and how they made the maps for the new Feral-Heart game or how they worked a lot to get the game back up when that huge crash happened!

You should be ashamed Raz! ASHAMED! You are turning this game into a more toxic environment and will ultimately kill this game! this system is very faulty as people covered in previous comments! I hope you are very happy with yourself when this game goes down hill or becomes way more toxic. People will abuse this system to drive out the rule following members, it will be your own fault when this goes bad. There is no I in team Raz! You should've consulted with the staff members to better Feral heart!

I am sad to say, I've played this game for 6 years and honestly I want the old times back. The old times when people could have fun, even debate with each other and having the moderators around to chill with. I'm sad to see where Feral Heart is leading to

To Moderators(Not you Raz): I thank you for your time serving with Feral Heart and all the hard work you been putting into it.

Bye guys, right now I don't know if I'll ever get on unless this idea is throw off a dang cliff.

Offline Gryfflepuff

• Forum Newcomer
  • Icon by K1V0 on deviantArt.
    • Gryfflepuff.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2018, 08:39:58 pm »
Listen i haven't played this game for quite some time so like banning doesn't effect me and i can easily say that
Raz
This is PRIME CRACKHEAD behavior

Offline AntsyCat

• Curious Wanderer
  • "No Rain no Flowers"
    • deviantart.com/antsycat
    • https://twitter.com/antsy_cat
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #204 on: September 25, 2018, 08:45:30 pm »
Oh okay, okay! Unpopular opinion time after thinking about this long and hard!
Here I go...

This was blown way out of proportion!

Lmao, yeah Raz is the bad guy for going behind the Mod's back and pushing down really good ideas, but the self moderation system wouldn't have killed FH imo. If anything it's probably getting killed by how exaggerated the whole thing is.
Let me say these things, firstly:
1.) I do not hate the mods, nor do I really believe that anything was wrong with the moderation system
2.) Yes I am sad the mods are leaving
3.) Yes it was wrong of Raz to go behind their back
4.) Nynx absolutely should not have gotten punished for doing what they did

With those said, I still stand behind the fact that I don't think it that big of a deal. You guys can yell at me if you want, but have most of you actually taken the chance to sit back and really think about what Raz was suggesting? I'm not on the guy's side but he just mentioned trying something for a month, and that if it didn't work he'd take it away.

It's just.. Crazy blown out of proportion in my eyes

Find me on my character Antsy or within the rp The Wild Woods!~

I'm always open to pms or whispers on FH!

Discord: Antsycat #3203

Offline Poko

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 25, 2018, 08:50:37 pm »
Oh okay, okay! Unpopular opinion time after thinking about this long and hard!
Here I go...

This was blown way out of proportion!

Lmao, yeah Raz is the bad guy for going behind the Mod's back and pushing down really good ideas, but the self moderation system wouldn't have killed FH imo. If anything it's probably getting killed by how exaggerated the whole thing is.
Let me say these things, firstly:
1.) I do not hate the mods, nor do I really believe that anything was wrong with the moderation system
2.) Yes I am sad the mods are leaving
3.) Yes it was wrong of Raz to go behind their back
4.) Nynx absolutely should not have gotten punished for doing what they did

With those said, I still stand behind the fact that I don't think it that big of a deal. You guys can yell at me if you want, but have most of you actually taken the chance to sit back and really think about what Raz was suggesting? I'm not on the guy's side but he just mentioned trying something for a month, and that if it didn't work he'd take it away.

It's just.. Crazy blown out of proportion in my eyes

I'm just going to say I completely agree with this.
Honestly everything is just blowing up, and it seems like most Veterans are convinced this is the end of FH.

This accounts looks new but I have been around a long time, going on and off FH throughout the years. I have seen bad mods. I watched General vanish, the new maps get released, the drama.
In no way do I hate the old mods, and I agree that it was completely wrong of Raz to do this, and I am so sorry for Nyx and the mods with everything that happened to them.

BUT that does not mean I'm going to up and leave FH, or let it die. If Raz doesn't just up and shut down this game, I am all for just going with this system and rping with my friends. I don't want to let this completely ruin my childhood memories of FH and the friends I so love that are still around.

Once again I am sorry for the mods, and I really do agree this is ridiculous. But screaming at Raz will do nothing x'D

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I made my profile picture.
    • Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2018, 08:50:43 pm »
I call a boycott on FH until Raz gives FH to someone else or straightens himself out. Join me? I won't be playing anymore.
Oh, cool, I exist.

Offline iunacyy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2018, 08:52:42 pm »

Sssooo you've gone mental? Honestly, Raz, as a long-term FeralHeart player I have never seen a more idiotic idea on this game than this right here. You can just read the posts of everyone else to gain my response. Among others, I for one won't be playing this October- and if this doesn't clear up, that one month of me playing may turn into never.
Stupid idea.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2018, 08:54:36 pm »
Not my video, but I think it mostly describes my feelings right now. Google Translate sings Dua Lipa's "New Rules".
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:56:28 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline sam06103

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2018, 08:59:24 pm »
Soo...we're just going to have a massive community run by the players? I mean how hard is it really to get someone banned for no reason? FH has changed in more ways than 1! I just don't believe it is responsible to give the community the power to 'run' the whole server....People are leaving and quickly, people are scared to enter maps incase of their chars disappearing!