Author Topic: We love you!  (Read 18172 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: We love you!
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2018, 08:02:41 pm »
We love you guys.

All of you have always worked so hard, and put so much effort into supporting the community. You are all strong, kind and incredible people, and you all deserve so much better. I thank you, this whole community thanks you, for the love you have given us and this game through the years. You were more than staff, you were friends. And you always will be. It’s been an honour knowing you all ~<3

Offline Tambourine

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Better known as Tamboob. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2018, 08:04:07 pm »
I'm sorry it had to be this way, no one deserves this, especially you guys. Raz has essentially taken the community outback and shot it, there is absolutely no other way of stating this. All of our time and work has come to a end it seems on this game.

You all worked hard, and did amazing things for this game, and I'm just sorry that, after Raz does this, it'll just be over. There is no recovering from what you did, Raz. You can't patch things up with the community after you treated your staff, and thus the community like you did. And all of this could be avoided if you just talked. Was this what you hoped for? Because now you've got it.

I will also be taking a leave from the game, most likely indefinite. I want to focus on other communities FH members will be going to, because they deserve a place they can go to and feel safe. Myself and others don't feel safe now playing when a moderation system can be manipulated, and where the staff are treated like they dont matter.

If anyone wants to keep in contact, my discord is Tamboob#0517, and I'll be on the OF discord and Impressive World's Discord.
Icon by AkumiIrako on dA <3

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2018, 08:12:14 pm »
Reading all these goodbye letters tears me up inside. I truly feel heartbroken and wish it would not end this way.

I've been a member of this community since April Fools Day of 2012. Being a member of this FH community has brought me so many wonderful memories. I've made many friends, developed characters and stories, shared ideas, and watched the community grow. I've known some of you guys since 2012 way  before you took a staff position on this game. I will cherish the memories of when we would just sit around on a map and talk about stuff; life, games, school, families, holidays, hobbies, interests, etc. Yall had my support when you took on the moderator roles and I felt like yall put forth your best effort to make this community better. I felt honored when I was asked to help with the patch. You guys gave me so much inspiration when I was designing the snow map, giving me fair feedback on what needed improved and changed to make it better. There were some rough bumps along the way, but in the end I was glad to work with you guys.

I'm so sorry it has to end like this. I wish there was something I could do to make this all better, but I feel like there is nothing I can do. I feel helpless here. You guys do not deserve this, neither does the Feral Heart community. I have so many questions going through my head right now regarding Feral Heart.

Where do we go from here?
What will the future of this game be?

These questions may go unanswered, but I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

I hope we can still keep in touch with one another, even if it's not here in Feral Heart. I wish you all the best of luck, where ever life takes you. It's been a pleasure and an honor working with you guys <3

Yours truly, love and kisses from
Lady Alizarin
The Duchess of Foxes

:'(
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:29:34 pm by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

Offline Veenus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2018, 08:26:40 pm »
I can't get started on this, can't believe this happening. I've been playing FH back a long time, back when it actually had a lot of users and the old maps existed. A lot of packs, new friends to make, this game was almost one of the first(my second) Wolf-lion online game I ever played! The community was great till the newer updates and most of the old users left, what you're doing is pretty sad and wrong. To the staff, we love each and every one of you, you guys spent a lot of time with Feralheart and now all of this is happening.

Is it wrong to wish FH was it's old self? Back when the community was more? I hope some good things will come out in the end or you change your mind, Raz. But, I just wanted to say this. I wish everyone a good luck for whatever happens in the future. If you wish to add me, my discord tag is: Lee#6864

"May we meet again."-The 100

moonlight97

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2018, 08:33:13 pm »
-

No, not okay. - Ressy.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:34:28 pm by PrettyReckless »

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I made my profile picture.
    • Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2018, 08:37:26 pm »
I came back to this game after leaving a horribly moderated game. I saw Feral Heart as something better, as I had joined when I was either 11 or 12. It left me with great memories and I wasn't sure why I left it. So I came back years later, last year actually. I still loved the game, even with the new flaws. The staff were making up for it with the rebuilt maps. When I saw the maps, they were everything me and so many other people wanted. The maps were beautiful; you could see the love put into them. Raz, you're the only one who didn't want any of these maps. Why? After so much effort, love, and time was put into them?

I'm leaving, after being back for only a year. I saw the game was dying, but now this? It's only going to kill the game faster, abusing the community and staff like this.

I won't support you Raz, so I refuse to play Feral Heart until I see a change of leadership. Either you improve or pass on ownership to someone better. Honestly Raz, you seem selfish. It looks like you're following your own interests; not the staff's or community's. I think you're just trying to deal the final blow the FH, though it could've survived much longer as it was dying slowly.
Oh, cool, I exist.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2018, 08:46:30 pm »
stop i'm legit about to cry.

I've gotten to know most of you guys so well through my wonderful misadventures in FH back in the good ol days.
To see it end like this- to see all the hard work you have ALL done for this community go up in flames like this- you don't deserve that. No one in this community deserves this.
This game would have gone nowhere without what you have all done for it as moderators. You've poured your hearts and souls into this game selflessly only to have it all tarnished and stomped upon by one person who is CLEARLY abusing their power. It makes me sick. Legitimately sick to my stomach that you are all getting treated this way. It's not right.

I want to keep the hope in this game
I want to remain optimistic
but at this point, it seems the final blow has been dealt, and Feral Heart's coffin now has the final nail.

I love you all so much. This absolutely breaks my heart.

What Raz is doing is not okay.

I want to thank you for all the many years of blood sweat and tears you've all poured into this game. For all the laughs we've shared, and all the drama we've endured. You've been the best moderators for this community than we could have hoped for.

As for the future of the game, all we can do now is wait and hope everything doesn't come unhinged because of one person, because it's on the highway to Hell already.

Thank you again, mods. Sura, Buffy, Shally, Kiki, everyone. We're so thankful for you guys.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

WolfWorms

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2018, 08:47:00 pm »
I love you all so much. Please please please don't be afraid to contact me on discord; J.#9577
It's been fun, I wish you all the best, and I hope we can all stay in touch<3

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2018, 08:48:20 pm »
Is it possible to make a new server to run FH on?? Anything? Buy it from Raz, even?
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2018, 08:51:41 pm »
Was nice knowing you.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"