Author Topic: akward moments in fh...  (Read 93119 times)

Offline Eviny

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: akward moments in fh...
« Reply #260 on: October 26, 2013, 03:29:28 pm »
Seen many strange things, but a couple of times I have stumbled upon the name "Angle", which amuses me greatly for some reason. A possible typo of Angel, maybe?

Once I was going around FP with my partner. We were on our characters and both characters are male and in a relationship when this pup comes up to us when we are cuddling. They asked if we want to be their parents. We informed them about the situation and they later ran off.

Then this one person who seemed to be quite unexperienced with roleplay and character making, so they casually pulled my friend into their backstory and blamed their character for killing their parents or something similar to that. I always find this quite awkward myself.

Offline Kitten Irvyne

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Profile pic by me. :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2015, 03:29:31 am »
I have had many awkward things happen to me. Out of my long list, I'll pick three of my favourite moments. *squee* Ah, memories.

I once grew incredibly bored, thus I made a black-and-red demon character (on the canine model) for me to fluff around on. Here I am in Fluorite Plains, chilling on the N/Z formation, when another player ran over to me. They were using the feline model, and had the rage face on. The first thing they said to me was, "YOU!"
My response: "I don't know you."
Them: "..."
Me: "Uh, hello?"
Them: "Good."
Gosh, that was funny.

The next two are pretty similar. However, in one of them, I was brought before yet another feline. Her post:
"Looks at the larger feline because she is the first animal she had seen in a long time since being exiled from her pack."
My response was just to pretend I was on brb. I didn't really know how to respond since I was in no mood for engaging in a random role-play. However, that didn't work, so I disappointed the user simply by saying, "Uhh, hi?"

Righty-o. Using one of my canine characters (River), another user approached me. They were using the scars marking on their character, and made a big deal of their character being wounded from a role-play.
Classic example of someone trying to start a role-play with the first person they see.
"Help me comrade, my wounds are great."
Me: "I'm sorry, I don't know how to help you."
Then, being the rude person I am, I switched off whisper and local chat. :3
I wasn't in a social mood that day. XD

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2015, 03:13:04 am »
So a bunch of friendly people were chatting merrily around me near the Cape's bridge. I happened to be lying down quietly, not disturbing anyone, and a bit aloof, honestly. I suppose I was far enough to be spokesworthy, but about a yard away. A random person came up to me and said, "You seem alone." For some reason it caught me really off-guard, because I'm not usually a loud-chatter, but I wasn't exactly ignoring everyone. Anyways, that's my little story to share. I apologize for not being too interesting. xD

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 17, 2015, 09:04:12 pm »
Most awkward thing on FH that ever happened to me?...
Hm...

I guess...that would be having someone randomly run up to me and butt-swinging in front of me. Or walking about on the plains and accidentally read two people talking about their monthly female issue...

I never thought I would read that on a game in all honesty. At school maybe, but a game not so much. xD

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 21, 2016, 04:30:58 pm »
Bumping this thread to guide users here and refrain from posting new threads about the same subject :)
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 21, 2016, 04:47:57 pm »
Oh, okay. Sorry ^.^

Anyway, one of the most awkward things that ever happened to me on FH was when i was chatting with a pride of lions who were recruiting for their group. All the sudden, these two wolves walked over and started asking if they could join.

The leader was like "uhhh....no. We only accept lions"
THEN the wolves were like "But i am a kitty! Meow! Meow!"
This continued for quite some time untill they were eventually blocked XD

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 21, 2016, 08:57:59 pm »
Wow, I was literately reading through these posts thinking that I have nothing to post here, and then all of a sudden when I log onto FH, the weirdest thing that ever happened to me on the game happened. xD

So, I was sitting near Stone Bridge with my common character Blu, and then this person comes up to me, and lays down in front of me. I screenshot the whole conversation, so this is word for word.

Person: hy
Me: Hello there
Person: whats up?
Me: Nothing much. You?
Person: nothing.... I guess :o
Person: maybe
Me: Ah. Is there something I can help you with?
Person: uhm... of course you can... you can help a lot but...
Me: ?
Person: its kinda weird... Im almost sure about that you dont want to help me with that kind of weird stuff
Me: Well tell me and we'll see xD
Person: well
Person: I need someone who holds her pee til I'd like her to hold it

At this point behind the screen I was like o.o Whaaaaaaat.....

Me: Wait what?
Person: I told that ist weird...
Person: and its just the basic o.o
Person: as I said, need someone who gonna hold her pee as long as I'd like to
Me: Ummm... First of all, I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean by that. Second of all, no I don't think I can help you.
Person: yeah... Im sure about that you dont want to help me then
Person: well, its ok, nwm.

And then they ran off, and I was still like o.o
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 09:03:25 pm by TheOneAndOnlyy »

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 06, 2016, 06:22:27 pm »
Don't you love it when you play a male of the species not extremely common on FH only to get about five females of that species with the exact some colours as you begging you to be their mate?

And by love I mean hate

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2016, 07:52:13 pm »
I don't blame the floof because they were still learning the ins and outs of the game and I started to see it more funny than awkward after awhile.

So I was in Flourite and I decided to make a small lion ( It looked like a cub with an adult man ) and this lioness came over. They started saying that they 'Found their child' and once they said that, a whole bunch of lions / lionesses came running over and surrounded us. Now, I'm deathly shy & this much attention was making me feel a bit on the unnerved side..Lol, but anyways I decided to play along and I figured that they would see I'm not whom they were looking for. But once they led me back to their location they were saying we should 'pick up where we left off' from the previous roleplay.
....I ....Was completely lost and everything, I didn't know what to say and some of them spoke in another language every now and then all in which, I didn't understand. FINALLY, the actual character came on and everyone kind of had a little moment of silence because me and the other character....looked REALLY close. The only thing off was the eyes, theirs was slightly darker than mine. But eventually, someone from the group said, "OH WAIT THERE USER IS DIFFERENT. YOU TOOK THE WRONG BABY!" and everyone else started saying similar things. After the confusion died down, there was another long pause and then they started saying sorry, especially the 'Mother' of the group and I couldn't help but smile a bit because I found it rather funny, even offered to join them as the diabolical twin.

But yeah, after that little awkward moments we had in the group, we found the funny in it in the end. Haha.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 12, 2016, 04:16:09 am »
<Aveena F Wolf (me)> *drinks (I have a mod so I was headbanging)*
<Random F Wolf> *attacks*
<Aveena F Wolf> *headswings and says nothing*
<Random F Wolf> *crouches and dies (not literally)*
<Random M Wolf> *Kills nn*
<Aveena F Wolf> I dont listen to No nothing On FH Because this is not animal jam