Author Topic: akward moments in fh...  (Read 94144 times)

kittenzrcute

Re: akward moments in fh...
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2011, 04:19:34 pm »
Idk what IW is but anyway I was my mare,Wolfsbain Mare,and this random stallion name Blinded Stallion walks up and then this started:

<Blinded Stallion>Hi.
<Me>Hi?
<Blinded Stallion>You wanna know how I got blind?
<Me>No.
<Blinded Stallion>Ok,When saw you.
<Me>Is that a pickup line,or are you just stupid?
<Blinded Stallion>I think both!!!
<Me>O_o

Nightpelt 1906

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2011, 12:00:54 am »
IW= Impressive World. Kinda like IT, but what would i know? i never played IT. And ok... But i never play Fh much anymore, except that a glitch entered my game.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:02:39 am by Madison »

DarkPhantom223

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2011, 12:06:38 am »
Idk what IW is but anyway I was my mare,Wolfsbain Mare,and this random stallion name Blinded Stallion walks up and then this started:

<Blinded Stallion>Hi.
<Me>Hi?
<Blinded Stallion>You wanna know how I got blind?

Oh wow...

I was sitting on top of that huge mountain in flourite and this wolf just randomly pops up right were im sitting and starts calling me a stalker. Then we had a huge argument and then it says: Well bye buddy.

O.o
<Me>No.
<Blinded Stallion>Ok,When saw you.
<Me>Is that a pickup line,or are you just stupid?
<Blinded Stallion>I think both!!!
<Me>O_o

Offline miskathewolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2011, 01:29:48 am »
one awkward moment was when i was on my pup char on fh+ a pup size wolf started dancing on top of me and then when i got up and moved somewhere else and sat down then i was afk for a few seconds they were tryin to do it with me again but that time the person was crouching under me with their razz face O.o  so i just ran off they followed me a little bit but then they stopped
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 01:49:00 am by miska »

kittenzrcute

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2011, 01:49:27 am »
I was followed by a feline thingy named 'Thri' and well this happened if you know me:

<Thri> Hello!
<me> Um....
<Thri> I'm your MATE!!!
<me> Nope
<Thri> *demonic voice* YES!!!
<me> Ok!

Toru

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2011, 05:05:34 am »
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 05:12:43 am by Toru »

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2011, 10:59:16 am »
My character has also been mistaken for some sort of candy.

My favourite character at the moment is a demon dog called Daemon (lol). He sits in a cave in Flourite Plains, watching the Rpers and generally being creepy. The other day a bunch of rats decided to be his minions. Another demon creature prompted us into a RP but when one of the rats "bit" his "gonads" he got a bit uppity and "tore the rat's head off". I was like "dude, that's powerplay" and he just got sulky and said we were intruding on his RP, and that he was going to report us. We (the rats and I) were like "what for? We were minding our own business until you started to interact with us". In the end the guy left...

*Later*

I was online that same day, later on when who should turn up, but the rats. I was afk a lot at that time but when I returned I found the rats arguing about something, I think a disagreement between the lead rat and one of the group members. In the end, the rats split and the lead rat was left with just one group member. 0.o I tell you sometimes it's like watching a soap opera...

*Same day, same character, same cave*

This cat thing was bugging me. It was hyper and kept trying to "lick" my ears, as well as barking. I was like, "wth...? Since when do cats bark?" and they were like, "I'm a lynx" so I said "okay, since when do lynxes bark?" then they drew their imaginary wings, howled and said "I'm not a lynx, I'm a wolf bane... *flies away towards the bridge*" And I was like... "ooooooooooooh kaaay...."

What the heck is a wolf bane anyway???
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2011, 11:38:20 pm »
O.o Some awkward stuff ya got there friend... I believe that Wolf's Bane is a type of poisonous plant... I don't know *face paw*
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2011, 03:57:20 am »
ok, heres a rather awkward moment that happened earlier today-
well, i was on my king cheetah charrie Nava (who happens to be a girl) laying around in a cave in Flourite when a random lion named King walked up to me. the conversation went a bit like this-
<King> Nava, are you needing a mate?
<Me> no
<King> Are you sure? I have a cheetah character that can be your mate.
<Me> NO
<King> I have a sweet cheetah character wanna see???
<Me> NO

then my friend came over and made a little lie to get me away from him. i had no idea what was going on, she told me it was a lie a moment later. *is an idiot*
Another random thing i once did, a bunch of people were having a jumping party on the stone bridge in Flourite. we were all in a line jumping, i have bazilllions of screenshots XD.
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2011, 04:03:12 am »
I was running through flourite and someone was convinced KovuLKD was a female, and was convincing this other person of teh same thing, so when I said KovuLKD was a male they said that they were talking about the game creator not KovuLKD (they were just saying kovu when talking about him XDDDDD)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho