Author Topic: The Most Attention Getting Person You've Seen?  (Read 12412 times)

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
Re: The Most Attention Getting Person You've Seen?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2012, 03:02:41 am »
Religious antics in general, anyone? 8D

CloudFish

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2012, 03:40:29 am »
^ oh you.

I greatly detest the pewdiepie fans that pop up and spam general for hours on end, finding these barrel things and such.

There always seems to be someone calling for a  pewgathering. And I just don't follow.

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2012, 06:27:17 am »
I have seen many Pokemon and Sonic people, seen inappropriate names, and all the stuff mention of food, couches, parties... Its strange
Forsaken

Offline wolf274

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • watch out it's dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2012, 07:32:31 pm »
I usually don't attend in pewgatherings even though I'm a fan of PewDiePie. But ascension island  seems to be the place for pewgatherings. I've seen about 4 there.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2012, 07:32:23 pm »
^ oh you.

I greatly detest the pewdiepie fans that pop up and spam general for hours on end, finding these barrel things and such.

There always seems to be someone calling for a  pewgathering. And I just don't follow.

I saw someone named that. She cursed and a warned her that I will report if she does it again. Then her 'fans' started butt swinging me and yelling things at me like 'If you report her report me too!' ah I can't unles you do something reportable! Ughhh.

I just recently saw a group of people called AWESOME DANCERS. That's their group name and they were shouting out In Caps, Join our group or be danced on!
And I told them to stop typing in caps, and they said they would Report me for that...
I was only telling them to stop so they don't get in trouble...

lol I was once part of that group then they started to sex things and cursing so I left.

^
Those fails, I saw people like that too, I told them to not spam and curse yet they went on...
I've also been seeing states, and now Sonic characters... What...
.....Those Sonic characters were mostly in a legitimate roleplay.  They were no weirder than Warrior cats. 
No they were not in a legitimate Roleplay. They only we're sonic colored characters with the names, and they were just being complete nuts.
TEC sometimes likes to be nuts, too.  They're a legitimate RP. 

Sonic people are weird. I like the warrior groups though I do not like when the leader's name is Bluestar ALL THE TIME. Bluestar is the leader from the books.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2012, 09:08:59 pm »
I saw Ninja Turtle characters.

Offline Barish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • iMutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2012, 05:37:40 am »
Well, the person I saw wasn't exactly getting attention but she sure was trying hard to get some. Yes that was a pun.
She was a typical light coloured female lion. There was a bunch of males sitting on a rock and she'd keep walking past them saying stuff like , "struts smexily past the rock" and when the lions failed to notice her 'smexyness' she was like "what's up boys" and cheesy stuff that I don't remember.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2012, 11:51:43 am »
Attention getting can actually help you find people that like the same thing as you. Like if I am hoping to find someone who likes Hunger Games I can make a Peeta char and start saying "Camo Camo Camouflage," or make a wiress char and start saying 'Tick tock tick tock," Though if I every do that I make sure I only do it for a vary short time. But it is much easier just asking if anyone read the hungergames.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2012, 03:00:59 pm »
I remember seeing something in the chat once after leaving Cape to a different map and I believe they said "I'm making a real full FH movie!"

Never heard from that person again. Though it was pretty interesting if someone made a full movie about FH with complete randomness and more.

The video(s) may be somewhere.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2012, 03:39:03 pm »
People who search for mates are getting the most attention...

Someone asks in Gen if there is a mate for them and INSTANT others start to yell STOP MATE BEGGING! To be honest these yellers are MORE annoying than the mate askers...

So yeah, mate searchers are getting too much attention.