Author Topic: The Most Attention Getting Person You've Seen?  (Read 12211 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Attention Getting Person You've Seen?
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2012, 03:45:10 pm »
Today, this one person was on for about 4 hours straight spamming flourite with pack requests. I said shut up. But, they had to leave, and I mwhahaha-ed.

And... Me. I'm mainly in General in Flourite, but I'll type crazy stuff. Last night I tortured PhotoFinish. XD

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2012, 03:52:37 pm »
A lot of people who play as wolves usually spam pack requests and are generally annoying but there are exceptions.
I'm actually not supposed to be a wolf but actually a fox... and a husky.

I usually end up in Cape or South Pole sometimes Sky's Rim.
Though of course in Sky's Rim...

Some people were arguing about gays and how they are 'cancer' to the world.

I actually don't mind them, they are actually really cool people, yet people hate them for what reason? I know tons of them.

I also agree that people who beg for mates are everywhere now and yellers are also everywhere too.

Offline FoxiePlushie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bright like a floof
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2012, 02:02:13 am »
Oh the people of Feral Heart... I've been here for almost 2 years and they just never change... XD There is always the mate beggars, the people who yell at the mate beggers, the debators of topics better left unsaid, the religious finactics, the trolls, the holier than thous, the generalites, the literate, the nonliterate, the warrior lovers, the warrior haters, the kicked, the kickees... I could go on forever... But you want to know who gets the MOST attention? Well... I've only seen this guy once, and that guy.... was me. XD I made a chari named Barney. And well.... Lets just say he didn't get out of bonfire alive. XD Pfft, I swear, I have never seen that many flock to one person like that before. It was like walking in a giant cloud of lag that followed you where ever you went. There was that many people. XD Moral is: Don't make a Barney chari if you value the well being of your computer. XD