Author Topic: When Your Friends Dare You To... ~ Updated 5/11/13  (Read 4993 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
When Your Friends Dare You To... ~ Updated 5/11/13
« on: May 06, 2013, 01:53:44 am »
Dares

Hey, I dunno about you guys but have you ever tried to play Truth or Dare on FeralHeart. If you have do people ever dare you to do the stupidest things. I you have a story that's similar to the ones below, please share it. If you have any thoughts please tell me.

Invasion
Recently, I was playing Truth or Dare and this one wolf dares everyone to walk up to a warrior rp and hug them. (My character's name was Dark Lord Ganon XD) We went to a random clan and sneaked up on them. When I was behind a rock I yelled, "ATTACK!!!!!" And one class screamed, "It's GANONDORF!!! RUUUNNNNN!!!" And every cat in the clearing ran away, literally xD Then I was like, "Success!" And my friend said, "You still never hugged a cat." XD

RaNDoM Shout Outs
One time I was with my friends in Ficho and one of them dared me to walk up to someone and say in all caps "HO HO HO!!! I WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS!!!" Did I not mention that me character was named STALKING SANTA. Then upon saying that to someone his group started firing all these phrases at me like "Hey Santa, where's my chips!?!" "Santa, you didn't gimme my rifle!!! Now your gonna pay!!!" "Santa, where's my coffee?!?" "Look pout everyone!!! Santa's gonna stalk us all!" Although this was quite halarious, people all over the map started to say stuff which did get pretty annoying because I could hardly leave the map 'cuz then the game started lagging and I couldn't move.... Next story

Leaving The Single Males Single
After the lag problem was fixed my friends and I left to go to Bonfire. The Mate Center was open so my friends came up with more annoying dares. They dared me to go take part in the circle so I did, even though i already had a mate  :-\ (Lets all be very thankful that my mate wasn't there to witness this) Then after 10 minute my friends realized that in order to go in the center you had to whisper the MATE CENTER guy. Since I wouldn't do it they whispered him for me. Then when I was in the center two males started fighting over me. To break up the fight I had to tell them that I already had a mate, and I think that irritated everyone. Then I told them that my friends volunteered me, shut down my computer and went to bed  :D Never really found out what happened after that..... XD

Leaving The Parents Who Want A Kid Still Wanting A Kid
The next morning they basically dared me to do the same thing, accept to the Adoption Center. They made me sit down and wait to get adopted. Apparently, my pup was so cute that this one couple took me within 5 minutes. And for some reason the dad looked like the mom and the mom looked like the dad. Since I wasn't really paying attention I didn't know what was going on. They were crowding around me so I just said "Hi, did I miss something?" 'Cuz I wasn't paying attention. Then it hit me that I had been adopted and I'm like "Oh my God!" And I exited out of the game and got on a different character. I could then imagine that the couple were sad that they're pup ran away from them... For some reason I was able to laugh at that XD

Things I've learned From These Experiences
~ Never try to draw attention to yourself unless you want people mad at you
~ Never go to the Mate Center and try to get a male to like you when you already have a mate; That's called cheating on your boyfriend
~ Never EVER dress up as Santa or the Easter Bunny after those holidays
~ Never do what your friends tell you to do if you know you'll end up embarrassed with others staring at you

Have you friends ever dared you to do something stupid like this or have they dared you to do something and after you do it your laughing your butt off? Please share your thoughts on these story's and if you have on of your own please tell me.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:25:56 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Stupidest Truth Or Dares
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 02:24:40 am »
I find this very funny

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Stupidest Truth Or Dares
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 02:31:03 am »
So do I now that I read back over the stories. I still wonder what happened to my friends that one time at the Mate Center XD I might never know o.o
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:37:30 am by GlowingStar »

Preset Download

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Stupidest Things That Friends Dare You To Do
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 12:14:56 pm »
Haha theses are really funny dares. I Like to read about theses things

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 03:40:03 pm »
Thank you, when I experience more weird dares I'll add them too ;)

Preset Download

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 03:49:56 pm »
Oh wow Truth or Dare I play that pretty much all the time more like used to play.
I don't remember anything really specific but yes once my friend who was a male had to go to another male and tell him:''I love you,will you be my mate?'' The male just typed in many:''????''
But all those shouts in random places and maybe talking strange talk in general.
Yeah the most things we had was go up to someone and ask if he/she could be your mate they were usually really random people maybe pups or horses or.....
But heyy nice stories you have there.
shhh noone knows me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 07:24:04 pm »
Thank you WolfKate!

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 07:29:02 pm »
Thank you WolfKate! ;)

Edit - Oops sorry, I accidentally posted that twice...

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 07:33:04 pm by GlowingStar »

Preset Download

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 08:59:57 pm »
I once dared my friend to go over to a pride of lions and yell in caps CHICKEN DA CHINA DA CHINESE CHICKEN! BAUK BAUK IMA CHICKEN!!! and run off. The lions were just like "o.o?"

And as my deer character I was dared to go and sit in the middle of mate center and spin in circles 8D

I once made a Santa and sat in SP when I was new here. Someone stared at me and said "ur fat" and ran off. :P

Yeah, once in a while I'll play Truth or Dare. Doesn't actually come up too much though. :P

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 09:23:26 pm »
I once dared my friend to go over to a pride of lions and yell in caps CHICKEN DA CHINA DA CHINESE CHICKEN! BAUK BAUK IMA CHICKEN!!! and run off. The lions were just like "o.o?"

And as my deer character I was dared to go and sit in the middle of mate center and spin in circles 8D

I once made a Santa and sat in SP when I was new here. Someone stared at me and said "ur fat" and ran off. :P

Yeah, once in a while I'll play Truth or Dare. Doesn't actually come up too much though. :P
Haha! That's pretty funny! I'm gonna go to FeralHeart and dare my friends to do stuff now! Time to get back at them >:D

Preset Download