Author Topic: Does No One Read The Rules?  (Read 3664 times)

Offline funnylioness4536

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Does No One Read The Rules?
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 12:04:45 pm »
Weird. I thought everyone read the rules. I mean their are rules for a reason.
If life gives you lemons than you make lemonade that tastes really bad. Where are you going to get the sugar and water?

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 12:19:46 pm »
Weird. I thought everyone read the rules. I mean their are rules for a reason.

That's what I was saying, i mean.. They're not there to look at so... Why does no one read them like I said before.

Yes, it is understandable but still.... The rules give you advice on how NOT to get banned. Your so excited about FH that you won't bother to read the rules which could be the key to not getting banned from your new favorite game?

What gives? I mean seriously, they help you how not to get banned. Anyone whose interested in registering an account, read the rules so you won't get banned from this epic game!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:23:30 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 09:45:53 pm »
Not everybody's like that. They either can't read, or just want to play.
Rules are there for a reason, yes, but sometimes people do read them, but break one anyway thinking they can get away with it.
It's Feralheart, no age rules, no nothing like that. Not everyone reads the rules. They are either lazy, and just want to play this fun game, or don't care because it might be rules like other games, and they respect them without reading them.
I didn't read the rules before playing. I don't really think you get it, why people don't read the rules all the time.
It's normal and it happens. Kids don't always think about the rules when downloading the game and stuff. It's normal, and it is probably one of the odd things in this world.
Not everyone thinks they will be banned if they don't read the rules really, they just want to check it out, and perhaps read the rules later. They either forget, or do it.
That's what I think, really.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 10:12:35 pm »
Hm..Some people doesn't like to read the rules because they might be young,and might think if they don't the rules they won't get into trouble, just a warning. And sometimes I feel strange, because some people are like in the teens, too. So they might feel like "Oh, it's no big deal" so they do some bad things, like cursing. :o Rude.  And some people on General be so disgusting, they be so disgusting; I can't even talk about. :O Anyway, I think this is annoying.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 10:14:07 pm »
-sigh- I know..... but still.....

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 10:43:14 pm »
In all honesty, I did not read the rules right away. But I've never been kicked or banned, I read them about two/three weeks after joining and it's all really common sense stuff ''don't do bad things and you won't get banned''. People will always break the rules since so many people just can't be bothered to report them, they seem to always reply on other people to do it for them.

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 09:19:36 pm »
Nobody reads them because they are lazy. I admit, when I first found it and downloaded it i didn't read the rules. But I did yesterday because I got my laptop taken  away a couple weeks ago because of bad grades. But people don't read them and cuss and mate, ( which everyone does anyway). Rules are important and can get you banned from the game. So it's a good thing you read them. (Wow I sounded like a 16 yr old but I'm really 12 in this post XD)

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 02:11:45 am »
I read the rules multiple times actually. But even if I didn't read them, I wouldn't do that stuff anyway... For example, I NEVER curse or bully. (I'm the one who's nice to every person they meet :3)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 03:32:13 am »
When I first joined, I read the rules about two times, to make sure I didn't skip anything, and then went in-game instantly. I skipped the forums for a while, but when I was looking for a cool mod, or a map to explore, I'd usually came to the Maps/Mods sections and explored there; but now I'm roaming almost everywhere on the forum--Even checking the rules to refresh my memory every now and again. :3

-Wolfie