Author Topic: Funniest General Chat  (Read 3032 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Funniest General Chat
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 12:27:33 pm »

Never lost it on FH before until then.

Hehe, well I can see how that happened.  R and T are right next to each other of the key board.  Errors can be so funny!
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 09:15:50 pm »
Ew... Kids play this game.. Ugh, I hope no one around my age were up at 12, Lion/WolfQueen... ;-;

Anywho, this happened... Today.
Everyone was arguing about where PewDiePie is from. I even stepped to end it, but apparently, they kept arguing.. It was just so pointless when you can look it up. I forgot the answer, but meh. Polish, I forgot?
Anyway, it was just so pointless in General chat... *facepalm*

Oh yeah, I remember that, they were arguing whether or not he was Swedish or Jamaican..... Weird....

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 10:31:22 pm »
I'm always on General, but one of the moments that tops all of those other funny moments was when a friend and I were talking, and a lot of users were like, "Where are you two?! We need to find you!" To this day, I don't know why they were so crazy over us. xD
Anyway, we both hosted a small hide-and-seek game, and eventually, the other users gave up and we told them where we were. My friend was giving some hints, and I gave a riddle. "We lay on the shore of the sea that has stones you step on."  xD

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 10:59:48 pm »
Today I was taking a peek into General chat and saw people arguing over kid age range. It went something like this...

Some went on by saying that anyone 12 and under is a kid. Others said that anyone under 18 is considered a kid. Other people had other opinions to share. I think the only ones who didn't agree that anyone under 18 are kids were probably under 18 themselves.
Inactive

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 11:34:37 pm »
Today people in General were talking about why teachers get o angry over kids seeing naked bodies... o.o and someone said "We see naked bodies every day. Should we close our eyes to get dressed or something?"

Yeah, I left for Temple of Dreams after that conversation.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 12:10:37 am »
Today I was taking a peek into General chat and saw people arguing over kid age range. It went something like this...

Some went on by saying that anyone 12 and under is a kid. Others said that anyone under 18 is considered a kid. Other people had other opinions to share. I think the only ones who didn't agree that anyone under 18 are kids were probably under 18 themselves.
Goodness, that does not seem like a pleasant conversation. D:

Also, -stalking this thread because the posts are amusing-

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 05:47:18 pm »

I think there's at least 3 conversations going on in there  :o
Conversation 1: People are arguing over what age a kid is considered to be
Conversation 2: Is Xbox better? Or PS3?
Conversation 3: Black Ops sucks
That's too much to follow xD

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.