Author Topic: Ever Accidentally Done Something on FH?  (Read 4172 times)

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Accidentally Done Something on FH?
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 07:35:08 am »
@Devynex; Pfft, dancing hyenas are amazing.

Hurr, I was roleplaying with my friend in Whisper chat while roleplaying in a completely different group Locally and it got somewhat confusing to me to roleplay with both at one time. I was typing out a post to my friend's, and it was battle-related... Little did I know that I forgot to switch between from Local to Whisper. I immediately facepalmed once I pressed Enter... Let me tell you that my character was speaking with a High-Teir.. My post involved me lunging at what was supposed to be my friend, attempting to bite down into her spine... Well.. a fair battle took place and my character ended up killed afterwards... It was lovely, I suppose. BI

I tried telling them it was a simple mistake of using the wrong chat but they said to just go along with it, for it was fun and added a bit of variety to the roleplay. But meh... ALWAYS double check which chat you have selected to avoid any awkward situation, or situations like this. xD

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 07:57:03 am »
Yea I try to do that, .exe, but my keyboard sometimes it's crazy xD I mean that he does enter automatically sometimes. Or is it my hand o3o

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 08:47:32 am »
I remember one time when I accidentally fell asleep on the keyboard while I was babysitting the floofs in South Pole. Luckily, the character I was on, Vespian, was curled up and he looked like he was sleeping though when I woke up, one of my closest friends was sitting on top of me. When I asked her what the heck she was doing, she gave me a serious face and told me that she was warding off them trolls/mate beggars from me, saying that every so often, someone would stroll up to me and try to talk to me then get mad when I wouldn't respond. Then caps lock galore would commence. Oh South Pole.
gone

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 09:12:49 am »
I always.. always fail in pressing on character to see bio/whisper. I end up jumping, running around, falling from the bridge, running on the poor creature and etc. I'm pretty sure they get a little mad at me when I do it, of course they do. All of them should know

sorry, I didn't mean that ;D

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 11:43:25 am »
And once in a serious rp I was going to howl but clicked the buttswing action XD
Random dancing hyenas are awesome though... right? Right? XD
Lol, that's actually happened to me before xD I was gonna join a cuddle pile with my friends and I got on top of the pile and WAS gonna lie down but I clicked the buttswing action ._. It looked like I was buttswining everyone. But "Buttswinging" Kittens are awesome, right? xD

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 11:49:53 am »
I always.. always fail in pressing on character to see bio/whisper. I end up jumping, running around, falling from the bridge, running on the poor creature and etc. I'm pretty sure they get a little mad at me when I do it, of course they do. All of them should know

sorry, I didn't mean that ;D

That mostly happens with me when Im F3ing and I want to click in a username, and the character moves. :c

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 05:26:17 pm »

I accidentally forgot to stop my character's dancing on a rock when I got up to get a snack.

When I returned, about 15 other characters were doing random dancing all around me.

Another time, I was trying to climb up the square-shaped platforms at Ascension Island and forgot to jump. I got stuck in the platform with my limbs and tail sticking out of it.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2013, 05:35:30 pm »
And once in a serious rp I was going to howl but clicked the buttswing action XD
Lol, that's actually happened to me before xD I was gonna join a cuddle pile with my friends and I got on top of the pile and WAS gonna lie down but I clicked the buttswing action ._. It looked like I was buttswining everyone. But "Buttswinging" Kittens are awesome, right? xD

Why did you use the actions button instead of Z or X? Lol.
And anyway, I've accidentally whispered someone else something and stuff. Wrong chats confuse me. >_<

Also, back when I was a newb on my very first character "loving" the lioness, I was derping around in my bed with the laptop on me.
I fell asleep by accident then... and when I woke up, I saw loving trying to get out of the cave through the wall.
*sigh* At least the laptop which no longer I can get on FH with was safe.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 05:42:10 pm »

Why did you use the actions button instead of Z or X? Lol.
And anyway, I've accidentally whispered someone else something and stuff. Wrong chats confuse me. >_<

Also, back when I was a newb on my very first character "loving" the lioness, I was derping around in my bed with the laptop on me.
I fell asleep by accident then... and when I woke up, I saw loving trying to get out of the cave through the wall.
*sigh* At least the laptop which no longer I can get on FH with was safe.
I was trying to curl up and I can't curl with X or Z .-.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2013, 05:43:09 pm »
You can press shift while laying on your stomach and curl. o3o *off-topic for a sec*