Author Topic: Keeping A Good In-Game Reputation  (Read 6048 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Keeping A Good In-Game Reputation
« on: July 14, 2013, 05:49:54 pm »
I felt like making this list for any new members that want a good reputation in-game. (If you have any suggestions to the list, leave it in the comments)

Keeping A Good In-Game Reputation

1. Be friendly. Socialize, chat have a good conversation with someone.
2. Read the rules. Reading the rules will help you stay out of trouble in the future.
3. Do not "couch" random people you do not know, sometimes it is not appreciated.
4. Try not to spam, it is unappreciated. (That goes with movies too)
5. Do not cuss or swear (This goes along with the rules).
6. Don't map claim, your playing in a public map, the space is public.
7. Don't Goddmod/Powerplay (which is like doing something out of realistic like this ; Kitten: -jumps over the tiger tearing his head off-)
8. Don't flame/disrespect anyone, you wouldn't want someone to do that to you, would you?
9. Be encouraging c:
10. Don't argue with a MOD, you can have an opinion, but don't flame them.
11. Stay away from becoming a troll, no one wants to get on FH just to be buttswinged >.<
12. Everyone can be immature at times, but don't go over the top.
13. Don't copy peoples' characters, Use your own imagination! :D (Suggested by AlphaEclipse)
14. If you see an RP that is out of the usual (not normal) Don't flame them saying that their idea is terrible. Keep your bad thoughts inside your head.
15. (This goes with 11.) Please do not troll, it may cause you to laugh sometimes, but what if you were trolled? Find something else that doesn't annoy others that you find amusing. (Suggested by Hugrf)
16. Do not talk down "illiterates." Sometimes they do not know what "literate" is, and you may discourage them from playing the game. And it's just not nice and it is disrespectful. (Suggested by Raid-Wolf)
17. Don't try and win fights both sides know that you will lose at
18. Try not to make neons, in other words, I guess you can make neons, but don't be surprised if your hated. Some people don't like neons for some reason :I
19. If you are invited to an rp you aren't interested in but your friend wants you to rp it, politely tell them you don't want to don't yell at them you don't want too.
20. Upon seeing someone famous or popular, it is ok to 'fangirl squeal' but don't go over the top, like couching them, asking for autograph, spamming friend requests (17 - 20 Suggested by Dunastar)
21. Don't butt in on other people's rps without permission, if somebody doesn't want you in their rp, leave them be! (Suggested by nubeees)
22. Don't do rp 'hunting' or in general kill other players' characters without permission. This kinda goes with the previous one. (Suggested by nubeees)
23. Don't be a drama starter. Meaning if you are a roleplayer, don't take things that happens in-character so seriously out-of-character. It's just a harmless roleplay. If you are not a roleplayer, then just don't go around trying to pick fights, spread rumors, lie to people, etc. (Suggested by Vespian)
24. If you see a character that someone has made that looks NOTHING like the actual character (like if it's themed off a game, story, show, or book), don't making fun of them or yell at them for not make the character right. (Suggested by ThePhantom)
25. Don't yell or call people off on their roleplay style. Everyone does something different (Suggested by DappleCat)
26. Respect your fellow members in every possible way. (Suggested by DoctorFlob)

More to be added~
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 02:39:35 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Keeping A Good In-Game Reputation
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 06:43:49 pm »
What about,

"Try not to copy peoples' characters (Use your own imagination!)"

~Great list by the way!~

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 06:45:41 pm »
Oh that's a good one o.o -adds- Thanks c:

Preset Download

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 06:53:38 pm »
...*does number 3 anyway* LolI'msoevil.
Oh, don't forget something like this..

15. Please do not troll, it may cause you to laugh sometimes, but what if you were trolled? find something else that doesn't annoy that you find amusing.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 06:56:02 pm »
...*does number 3 anyway* LolI'msoevil.
Bad Huggy BI -squirts with hose-

(Btw I added it)

Preset Download

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 07:03:33 pm »
<.<
>.>
-le sits on Hugrf anyways- muhahahaha >:D
Very very informative Stargazer cB
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:09 pm »
*Le fluffs up to be a cozy couch* lololo. X3

And true, though if someone made one of the rule things on the list, can you put (By [MEMBER])? ^^ Just asking.
These are helpful truly. c8

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 07:09:06 pm »
6. Don't map claim, your playing in a public map, the space is public. Seriously, that is the ONLY things that annoys me about feral heart community. This is just so idiotic. People here are much better than in other games I've played and I think mainly because of strict rules this game has and also because it's a roleplay game, without pvp or pve which usually makes people go against each other and caps rage. But territory claiming is something I will never understand

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 07:17:37 pm »
16. Do not talk down "illiterates." (Sometimes they do not know what "literate" is, and you may discourage them from playing the game. And it's just not nice and respectful. )
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline shegrablackstorm

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • me using my feralshegra character
    • View Profile
    • deviantart
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 07:20:44 pm »
What if the person allows people to couch them?
i realize today people quit fighting for their dreams but i choose today that'll never be me! i will never give up! i will never give in! no matter the challenge i play to win!