Poll

Do you ever bring up FeralHeart in real life?

Yes.
17 (65.4%)
I don't usually think about it.
4 (15.4%)
No.
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Do You Ever Bring Up FeralHeart In Real Life?  (Read 5552 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Ever Bring Up FeralHeart In Real Life?
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 08:03:21 pm »
I talk about FeralHeart almost every time I draw a picture. It's pretty annoying, but I guess you get used to it after so long. My friends in real life actually call me Wolfie, despite them knowing only the surface of her story (I'm not the best for detail -slight laugh-). Since I, according to friends and family, have the "memory of an elephant" (though I can barely remember anything from math within a twenty-four hour period) and often bring relevant - or not-so relevant - role-plays that I managed to remember up to my family and friends.
I got one of my friends hooked to the game, and she talks about it a lot, though she doesn't have her own computer and can't download anything, I guess I'll have to wait for that. I do remember that one of my other friends, sadly we no longer have contact together, used to play - I don't know what she's up to right now. So, success twice, I suppose.
-Wolfie

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 08:14:51 pm »
I do on occasion. I prefer to not speak of the game much during college hours, but at home I fan girl >;3 My first irl friend learned about it due to the fact she walked in on me playing the game and drawing Whisper my fursona. She is also now addicted to the game as I am, but, i'm normally quiet and shy about speaking of it. My friends have even started calling me Whisper, Whip Cream, or #2FAB4U Cookie. Weird huh?

~ Whisper
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:16:24 pm by Whisperingwaves »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 08:19:55 pm »
Ah. I'm not really one to talk in general about interests unless someone has similar. I think I mentioned it a few times just to friends who were animal lovers, but i doubt they ever tried it. The only one i know who plays it, is my cousin, but she's quite immature so i don't like talking to her about it. Let's just say shes a bit judgmental of my characters and i cant draw or anything around her period without being mocked somehow, even if she means it to be harmless fun.

I only have one friend i can openly talk about fh. But then again, i practically met her on fh so i don't think it counts. xD

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Thierry

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 08:52:03 pm »
As most people i know are adults, let's say 25+, so they never gets any interest on animals, not even games, and its useless to talk about feral heart.
My parents are a bit indiferent and my brother blames me for playing a "kids" game. I feel lonely in the matter of talking about FH.
Just once i had the chance to talk about the game to someone, so that's is definitely nice but unfortunatelly, my friend got a black screen at loggin on FH.

BTW: I was walking on a random place on the street far from my home, and i saw a hand made label sticked on a light post with the feralheart logo, and i said myself :"im not alone on this city".

Offline Lucid Nightmare

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i hate everything about this account
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 09:20:02 pm »
I don't personally talk about FeralHeart, or online games for that matter, outside the internet. However, my friend does.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 07:42:06 am »
I have to admit I am very guilty of talking about Feral Heart in my real life moments. I enjoy telling my friend's about this game in hopes I will have more people join me in the game to explore.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Levi-Heichou-AoT

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • damian wayne tho
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 11:43:37 am »
Rarely...

..my friends are noobs when it comes to games. XDD

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 11:52:02 am »
It depends on the individual, really. My parents have known about it for almost all three years I've been hanging around the game, so of course I'll bring up stuff about it there. Close friends know about it, but as a general rule, it's just something I'll bring up if someone happens to ask me what I do in my free time.

So it's not really something I won't talk about, it's just a less common topic (unless it's someone I don't want to see here on FH with us, anyway. xD Luckily, those don't hang around me much, anyhow).
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 03:48:21 pm »
I sometimes bring up my characters to my little sister but that's about it.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 06:24:05 pm »
Only my one close friend knows about FeralHeart, she even has an account; but, she couldn't have it on her computer because her parents(mainly her dad) wouldn't let her. But of course, she's moved on to other things. She'd probably think it's a baby-game, now.
Now, as for my fursona/main OC, my family knows about her, /most friends know about her, and I /believe my crush knows about her. Well, I have a whole story written about her, and it's the main thing I discus when my friends... Want to listen to me. ._. ...yeah.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 06:26:37 pm by Wolfie_Okami »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!