Author Topic: Favorite Maps  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Favorite Maps
« on: September 07, 2014, 08:38:48 pm »
Aye! I've been playing in some pretty cool roleplay's lately, and I've seen SO many awesome maps. The coolest one, by far, would have to be the Kwasi Lands by Devynex. I joined her wolf roleplay, and I must say, I LOVE DIS MAP <3. So anyway, what's your favorite ever map (public or private)?

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Maps
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 09:00:08 pm »
Pfft thank you <3

Public Maps: I'd have to go with Fluorite Plains.

Private: Hrm, I'd have to go with Clockwork Islands by 1ceCub (http://1cecub.deviantart.com/art/Clockwork-Islands-FH-Map-383492214) It's a pretty cool map made for roleplays that want to advertise since General chat is gone, and it's just a cool looking map.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 11:11:17 pm »
My favorite public map would be South Pole. Not 100% quite sure as to why (I'm sure I put a reason in an older topic that covered somethin' similar to this thread- but I'm too lazy to hunt it down 'n fetch it).. I just find my paws leadin' me there automatically the minute I log into the game most of the time.

Private map: Amesgaizto
This place is where Vespian came into existence. This is the map where I've created him, forged him out, and role-played him on a daily basis way back when (this is also the place where Vespian's sister, Senka, was murdered by Vespian himself). Therefore, this is Vespian's home. His reign of madness. The map was created by a good friend of mine, known as the username Caution.

Screenshots 'cause why not?
gone

Sandfury

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 11:41:01 pm »
My favorite public map would have to be Bonfire Island... You'll never know what will happen, and it's pretty funny to watch some of the floofs there.

My favorite private map would have be to Ember Island. It's very pretty and it has a lot of meshes I recognize from another game. :3

-Sandfury

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 01:38:37 am »
My favorite public map would probably be Fluorite Plains, mainly because most of my friends hang out there and I just really like it for some reason

And my favorite custom map... there are many that I like to hang out in, but I seem to like Anota and Amorwind... and several others. I've downloaded and explored so many custom maps in the past, it's just so hard to choose .3.
Farewell everyone<3