Author Topic: New character?  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Shine365

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New character?
« on: January 18, 2015, 05:19:33 pm »
If this is in wrong place please removed it where the topic belongs.So i don't like hyenas but i would like to make hyena on fh but i don't want.So comment should i make hyena.
Hi everyone :)

Rizzla

Re: New character?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 05:36:46 pm »
Erm... Well, if you don't actually want to, then what's the point? Not trying to be rude, here, but I think you should just do whatever you want despite what we say.. It's your choice, after all.

Follow your dreams, child. *Vomits rainbows*

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 05:37:40 pm »
I think you should be able to make whatever you'd like to make. ;) Do you really want to make a character, use it, and really not enjoy it, or would you rather make a character whose species you prefer and would like better? It's all up to you really. Personally, I would probably not enjoy using a character who's species I don't understand all too well, or do not like very much, however, the more I'd use the character, the more I'd learn to respect and care for it (and the species as a whole). It creates new challenges for you to better understand the animal, and it teaches you to roleplay with exotic species more efficiently.

I know my response was jumbled, but in conclusion, I believe you should go with what you want. Using a character shouldn't be a burden, and you should enjoy it using it. Go with what you believe best fits you, and don't let other people tell you what characters you should make. Be creative!

(Also, if this topic is in the wrong board, I'm sure someone will swoop down and move it for you.)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 06:13:54 pm »
Just goin' to lock this thread. Nothin' against ye', floof. It's just not a good idea to clutter the boards with a question only ye' can decide on. Should ye' really seek opinions, try messagin' a familiar face here on the forums or even discuss it with a couple of yer friends. As stated, do what ye' want. Make the character or don't. If ye' choose to do, ye' can always rid of it if it doesn't work out.
gone