Author Topic: Who are the few characters you can't help but adore?  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
Who are the few characters you can't help but adore?
« on: October 14, 2015, 04:55:46 pm »
If there are other people like me and love hearing about other peoples characters then you too probably adore a few of your own characters.

For me, it's my characters Talon, Garth and Hisami. I spent a lot of time on there designs, the three of them are brothers and they could very much be triplets from a distance away, they have subtle differences about them, like one of there eyes are a bit darker then the others, or the pelts are darker or lighter. Another thing I spent a lot of time on was there backstories and personalities. Talon (he recently got a preset which makes him look even more gorgeous) is the grump who honestly couldn't give a rabbit's foot about anything, but he has a soft side for the one who gets closest to him. Hisami is the prankster who has a good sense of humor. Lastly, Garth is the one who is just always trying to keep the peace between his brothers and those around him, someone's gotta keep the two of them level headed.

But yes, those are the three that I can't help but adore, but I want to hear about others as well? Which characters of yours are the ones you can't help but be proud of?
Signature by Adelish

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the few characters you can't help but adore?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 05:08:19 pm »
1. Azerus Geether, AKA Exxy.
I have a lot of roleplay development on him and right now I've been feeling a lot of inspiration for him, since I've thought about him more and realized how flexible I've made him as my own kind of shapeshifter sort of thing. It's interesting too because throughout the roleplay, there's a lot of details about him that develop. He learns his abilities, matures, all of that. And I've had a lot of time to develop him through the now died down roleplay, so I can't help but feel attached to him after all of that. Like a best friend, or even a version of me I guess?

I dunno. I suppose I could ramble on forever, but I won't. ^^'

2. Hugrf
I haven't roleplayed him or developed him or anything, I just like his design still since I've had it for so long. lol. He's my fursona.

And I have a lot of characters I like, actually. Exxy is the one I've developed most so far since it's been through roleplay and all that, and he's still being developed too (Although not as much as I'd like to sometimes. :c) but yeah.

Sorry if this is a little durpy. In the end my main answer is just him, I guess.

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 10:47:30 pm »
I love my Grell character, which is just based off of the character from Black Butler. I use him to have roleplays based on the anime, but most of the time I just use him to goof off.

The other character I love is my main one, Tullile. She's my fursona and I simply adore her design (similar to what Hugrf said).

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 11:39:04 pm »
agh
gonna shoot myself for this

But, in all honesty, I love this darling:

all im gonna say is that she's amazing and i am totally neglectful to her
that is all

+ all of my hyena characters
all of them
all
fifty
and ju
and everyone else

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Romeo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • ????l
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 11:58:10 pm »
I'd have to say my favorite character is Terrell of Unchained.
He's the character I've had longest (all 3, almost 4 years I've been on FH!) and I've grown so, so attached to him.
He's grown over the years as a pup, fell in love, and earned his rank that he hoped for since he heard of it. The list goes on.
He's my most developed character, too.
(I also really like his design rofl)

Thank you!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 11:59:32 pm »
I love all my characters, but right now I'm kinda obsessed with my character Zalikah, a wolf with unicorn horns (lol what) that's waaaay too care-free for his own good. He also is helping my character Salsasalad get used to the ways of living wild and loves to ride on Kiki's back when she flies :'D
Farewell everyone<3

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 12:18:21 am »
Personally I love anything cute or a character that reminds me of disney movies, which were literally my childhood. For example I actually enjoy sitting in bonfire and looking at all the Lion King characters ;)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 01:29:19 am »
Waaah don't even get me started. xD

As of late, I've been completely, utterly obsessed with one of my main characters, Kelso, who is an outspoken, overly self-confident, flirty, sassy wolfeh.
He's just lots of fun, and since I've been developing his backstory, I couldn't help but fall even more in love with 'im, even though he's a butthead. xD

Another, especially right now during hockey season, is my character Bishop.
He's a big 'ol dire wolf, but is a total sweetheart and super shy and selfless. <strike>//shamelessly named after the Tampa Bay Lightning goalie, Ben Bishop shhhhh//</strike>

Then of course, my main character, Jackdaw, because- well- he's my main character for a reason. x3
He's a lot like me (minus the whole piratey-thing but shhhh).

Interestin' topic.
It's cool to read about the characters everyone loves! <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 05:44:25 am »
The one very obvious answer is Ressy. My little leopard. <3
She is rather plain and not very unique besides her tattoo.

Secondly there's my fox character Messy who I have recently updated her preset to make her look more realistic and unique. She has the same tattoo as Ressy but in a different colour.

I've always had a soft spot for Shallow's char Chicco. The little bunny-cat thingy. (It is a lynx but I call her a bunny because she has huge ears and is a bit scary at times..)
She was Shally's first char on FH. A very unique and beautiful character.

Pups. Cubs. Anything small. Eeek. Baaaabieeees.
RETIRED.

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 06:45:00 pm »
I mostly enjoy my character Chyle at a view. He just seems to represent the both good and bad in my own heart and I think that is why I've grown so attached to the goofy fluff ball. :3