Author Topic: How would you describe FeralHeart to others?  (Read 11359 times)

Offline chromatic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Deer teeth, for you kid!"
    • View Profile
Re: How would you describe FeralHeart to others?
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2016, 10:29:45 pm »
I typically describe it as an open world 3D chatroom, where you can make a completely customizable avatar from either the canine family or the feline family. It is a fairly decent sized roleplaying game with a tight knit and welcoming community.

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2016, 02:59:18 am »
I literally just made a post about it on another website. Here is a brutally honest quote of what I posted:

"It was so many years ago since I last played that game. Yet somehow my mind always wanders back. I've learned from the last 3 times not to bother downloading, because it is a lot easier to remember the big events than it is to remember how often I was just running around doing pretty much nothing at all. Except in the beginning, when the platforming is fun. Now I feel like just babbling on about it here, if nobody minds. They weren't a bad community. Not unless you count being extraordinarily bizarre as being "bad." "
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 06:32:22 pm »
"I love to play this game called FeralHeart!"
"What's FeralHeart?"
"*sweats* Well, uhh. . . It's this big 3D chat room where you can make a feline or canine. You explore a ton of maps and make a bunch of friends. Most people roleplay, and that's what I do. You can make these custom skins called presets or you can use the default markings the game comes with and you can download more markings and you can download items did I mention it had items yeah it has items."
"SLOW DOWN!"
"NEVER! So basically FH is a big MMORPG but it has no fighting system and all you can do is talk and explore maps."
"That sounds. . . boring."
"WELL **** YOU TOO!"

That, my friends, is a joke-y replication of how the conversation usually goes.

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2016, 07:16:17 pm »
"I love to play this game called FeralHeart!"
"What's FeralHeart?"
"*sweats* Well, uhh. . . It's this big 3D chat room where you can make a feline or canine. You explore a ton of maps and make a bunch of friends. Most people roleplay, and that's what I do. You can make these custom skins called presets or you can use the default markings the game comes with and you can download more markings and you can download items did I mention it had items yeah it has items."
"SLOW DOWN!"
"NEVER! So basically FH is a big MMORPG but it has no fighting system and all you can do is talk and explore maps."
"That sounds. . . boring."
"WELL **** YOU TOO!"

That, my friends, is a joke-y replication of how the conversation usually goes.

There's platforming though. It is also pretty easy to make a maze map, just take a maze generator and covert it to grayscale. Then try to run through it! I just wish I could get more people to do it at once. Platforming maps are even easier to make, you could convert the default map to any platforming you want to try.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2016, 04:31:30 pm »
boring and abandoned, i have yet to see a person in-game who can structure a sentence properly. forums are ok.

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline FelFeyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • FelFeyn Sergal, at your service!
    • FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2016, 11:59:00 am »
The handful of times I've had to describe FeralHeart, I described it as a free-roam chat/roleplay game, where you can use either a feline or canine model(and however you can customize it) to interact with other people.
A few times I've had people ask if this was really something I should be playing, since(to them) it seemed more like a place for kids... which I then proceeded to tell them just how many people I know on here who are legal adults, as well as pointing out the sheer number of professional-grade artists who obviously also enjoy FH. Besides, there's nothing wrong with having a casual conversation with someone younger than you!

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<
And get my presets >Here!<

Offline kibapup

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2016, 05:04:56 am »
"It's a playground"

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2016, 05:23:54 pm »
Epic. I would describe FH as flippin' EPIC.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 08:12:39 pm by Vanillabean »

Offline lolflap

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2016, 08:51:58 pm »
I have a memory that relies mostly on images and themes, so to me FeralHeart is like a morning where after spending months in your room, you hang out in the living room and look out the window while you play.  :P (and for some reason, it reminds me of the smell of peaches?) But if I were to actually try to explain it, I think I'd rely more on the various things I see in the game, like Bonfire's style or Fluorite's groups after talking about the basics of the game.

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2016, 03:11:52 am »
I would describe Feral-Heart as the most wonderful place on Earth, or I would tell people its a little world for people with Feral characters that role-play or just go on to meet and hang out with friends!. Somewhere to have a new and exciting life
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real