Author Topic: How would you describe FeralHeart to others?  (Read 11288 times)

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
Re: How would you describe FeralHeart to others?
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2016, 06:36:27 pm »
In response to my previous post, I think it's okay now. The update made it cool.

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2016, 06:38:16 pm »
 I would say Unique, and The perfect place to express creativity.

That's all.

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2016, 06:28:39 am »
I would say this place is definitely a place of wonder.
I am thinking of joining the community once more to do my part to help, but honestly the first thing I would say to people about the game is that it's an amazing place.
I know it has its ups and downs, and you can often find some users who can be a bit of turds, but this place does its best to make an amazing family setting. I greatly respect it, and would enjoy recommending this place to some. ^^

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline Rest

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2016, 09:14:20 am »
"It's a fun, rediculous, hilarious, often annoying, quite dramatic, and amazing family in a nutshell.... Yup."
ThatOddThingThere~

Offline FelFeyn

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • FelFeyn Sergal, at your service!
    • FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2016, 01:03:41 am »
I know I've posted here before but
I've found I've changed up my description a bit.

FeralHeart is an ARPG(animal role-playing game), as well as a bit of a chat room. You start with a canine or feline model, and you customize it t o create a character that appeals to you.
But.
FeralHeart is also a place where the sky is the limit(as long as you follow the rules). You take the default character, and you form it, craft it into something beautiful and unique. Just because there's only a canine and a feline model doesn't mean you're restricted to those species! Take that cat, and make it into a fire-breathing dragon. Take that wolf and make it into a river-dwelling crocodile. You're only limited by your creativity- so dream BIG and go WILD!
Feral Heart is also home to a wonderful, kind community, where there's a place for everyone to fit in, and make friends. Age doesn't matter. Race doesn't matter. Where you live isn't a factor either. The one and only thing that does, is that you respect others, and treat them the same way you'd like to be treated.
Welcome to the Family.

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<
And get my presets >Here!<

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2016, 10:28:33 pm »
I know I've posted here before but
I've found I've changed up my description a bit.

FeralHeart is an ARPG(animal role-playing game), as well as a bit of a chat room. You start with a canine or feline model, and you customize it t o create a character that appeals to you.
But.
FeralHeart is also a place where the sky is the limit(as long as you follow the rules). You take the default character, and you form it, craft it into something beautiful and unique. Just because there's only a canine and a feline model doesn't mean you're restricted to those species! Take that cat, and make it into a fire-breathing dragon. Take that wolf and make it into a river-dwelling crocodile. You're only limited by your creativity- so dream BIG and go WILD!
Feral Heart is also home to a wonderful, kind community, where there's a place for everyone to fit in, and make friends. Age doesn't matter. Race doesn't matter. Where you live isn't a factor either. The one and only thing that does, is that you respect others, and treat them the same way you'd like to be treated.
Welcome to the Family.

Unfortunately, "ARPG" might be confusing as it is already taken: "Action RPG."
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2016, 09:22:00 pm »
A friendly site where you can make friends and be a canine/animal and which also works for reloplaying & making friends

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2016, 01:39:44 pm »
When asked about FH in casual conversation with friends, it usually goes something like:

"It's a little indie chat-based RP game off in the corner of the internet. Design-wise, think of a 3D Lion King style with canine models, too, and you can add items and customize them and such. Roleplayers love it, and it's a great creative outlet if you're a gamer that's more about imagination and collaborative storytelling than defeating bosses. But, that's not to say you can't roleplay your own bosses in a big roleplay if you build one up. And the players are the cutest things ever--they're so creative and usually a ton of fun. I found it when I was 15, and I've never been able to leave it since. c:"
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline NaiaRulez

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2016, 09:33:56 am »
"It's a lovely game with such a lovely staff and a lovely community. You can choose between being a feline or a canine, any species though, and get into your own character's point of view. By the way you go through the game, you explore new lovely places to hang and lay in, you can also make new and also lovely friends and join lovely groups to feel more in contact with other users. Beside that, you can download lovely custom maps or even make them by yourself, also creating such cool objects or meshes with only a bit of imagination, even make a totally customized characters by making a preset. Umm, how many times did I said lovely?"

So yah, that would me be describing this game ^3^

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez

I Ship It!

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2016, 08:18:55 pm »
How would I describe it hmm...

"A game where you can be a feline or a canine and basically RP with people"

It's pretty lame I know <.<