Author Topic: Feline Textures  (Read 1122 times)

Offline nureongi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Feline Textures
« on: June 05, 2016, 02:01:25 am »
hellooo, i was screwing around with my feral heart textures attempting to customize everything, and so far everything has gone smoothly other than my feline textures.  I'm using toxic-red-wolf's feline textures and all of the textures are showing up however the game appears to think that the head mask is missing?

here's what's going on:

it's only happening to the feline model, and only the head for the feline model.  thanks for any of the help!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Feline Textures
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 02:07:19 am »
Make sure that the files are matched up correctly and not only that, but placed in the correct place. If it's coming up like that, there could be an error in the coding / corrupted file.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline nureongi

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 02:14:26 am »
everything is in the right place - however I do think it might be a corrupted file because for some reason I was missing a ton of files in my folder.  when i reinstalled I put a lot of my old files in the new folder, and i might've gotten a corrupted file in there.  ahh, that sucks.  I'm going to try and reinstall and reinstall all of my textures fresh!  that sucks, I was really hoping that wasn't the case

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 02:21:28 am »
Well usually, when a bumblebee effect happens, it is bad file ( at least that's what's usually the case ).
Maybe you can find a different file to replace it or something and just start fresh.
Good luck ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 02:30:21 am »
Sometimes it's not even a bad file but what was written down in the material file!
As said; make sure it's all matching up.
If your preset head file says "preset_1head.png" then make it says that too in the material file and not "preset_1head.jpg [preset wise!]"

Though it appears you're missing the file itself. Make sure you re-download it and give it one last shot!
If not I suggest replacing all the files you had [hopefully you backed it all up!] and put it back and try with a different texture. :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:33:13 am by Pkf7 »

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline nureongi

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 04:44:36 pm »
I redownloaded and that seemed to fix it!  It was probably a corrupted file, since all of my textures were properly named and in the right place.  It sucks cause i gotta reinstall all of my addons, but so long as the game works it's fine :p

thanks for the help!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 05:37:33 pm »
Happy to hear that you've fixed the issue. In the future, you can always save your add-on files in a backup folder in case you ever need to re-install the game. I'll lock this topic up now, seeing as though the issue has been fixed. Good luck!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.