Author Topic: Minimap Cut Off  (Read 1010 times)

Offline nureongi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Minimap Cut Off
« on: June 19, 2016, 11:47:30 pm »
It's been like this ever since the night of the update but im a lazy bum and I've put off fixing it until now.  Ever since the minimap has been shifted to the right side, the right side of the map is cut off.  I've restarted it, reinstalled the game, manually changed the game size and changed the game size within the settings and even when the map is put to transparent mode its like this.

Thanks for the help.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Minimap Cut Off
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 12:01:41 am »
Hmm did you already try changing the video mode size in the options in game? You could  also try right clicking on your FH icon and go into properties. There should be a tab that says Layout, where you can toggle the window size. Try changing that to better fit your computer and see if that helps. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 12:02:33 am »
Can be fixed by increasing the resolution and making it so the game runs in widescreen instead of a 4:3 box. This is an issue with the game as it's either this when people use square aspect ratios or having the minimap further in towards the center of the screen.

If you want to avoid this, change your resolution to a widescreen aspect ratio in game settings, or a 2nd option find an old copy of the game and copy paste the overlay files into the new game and run the old positioning.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline nureongi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 12:58:14 am »
Yes, I resized using the ingame settings, but that didn't fix it.  It appears manually doing it in the properties did trick though!  Thanks for the help : )