Author Topic: How was the Summer Party?  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
How was the Summer Party?
« on: July 18, 2015, 07:44:49 pm »
Hello! I've been seeing so many screenshots from the Summer Party and it honestly feels as if I've missed out on quite a bit. I know there will be more in the future, but I'd like to ask you all how the party was. What did you do there? What games did you participate in? Did you jam to the music? Meet new people? More importantly, did you have fun?

I would've attended, but I was busy with quite a few things. I was in the map for a bit before the actual party started, and I just wanted to point out that Bawfle has done an amazing job with the map. I was getting major lag for some reason though, making it difficult for me to navigate but I'm sure it was just my computer being lame.

So, how was it?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:47:44 pm by Panzram »

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: How was the Summer Party?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 07:56:34 pm »
One answer: Awesome! :D I definitely had fun last night. You missed it all, I wished you'd come and I wanted to get to know you more too. The good news is, you got a ton of screenies to look at while you were busy. c:

I actually missed some of the party because of all the lag and crashing, plus, it was 3 AM where I live and I stayed awake for everyone. <3 We all partied too hard I guess and I chatted with some people I didn't know, it was great to have conversations with people you have just met. :3 There was a campfire so I requested some people to come join me around the fire to say some stories or stay jamming on the dance floor. There were some very interesting stories! :) Hmmm.. anything else? Oh yes, and my plans didn't succeed much because no one wanted to do anything besides dancing ,haha. :D

In the end, we just ended up gathering by the warm campfire as the sun went down. c: I gave marshmellows to everyone to enjoy while sitting around, it was delicious.
Anyway, that's all I have. I hope to see you in the next event, maybe it will be extra fun! :)

Master_callos

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 09:29:46 pm »
Well I couldn't be there in-game but I did manage to hang around in the livestream for a bit. Although I couldn't be there in the game I still had a fun time spouting nonsense in the chat. :3

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 09:50:32 pm »
The party was amazing! I had a blast at the party, and would definitely do it all over again. The community is a very friendly, amazing group of people and I wouldn't have wanted to party with anyone other than them last night. Although it was laggy and crashing for a lot of people, I was luckily one of the people that could attend without any issues, and I'm happy to say that I enjoyed every bit of it. The livestream radio as well as the podcast were great and entertaining. (I'm glad I play a game that's moderated by such a great group of people, not to mention they're pretty funny too!)

That's all I really have to say about the party, but as Ritatalia said, I hope we catch you at the next event!

in-game: hooli

Offline FizzyPaws

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 02:03:03 pm »
I wish I could have gone. But I was stuck at my dad's actual house. I miss every single party for some stupid reason. I honestly wish I was there, instead stuck with my horrible step mom.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 03:16:07 pm »
I personally loved the party. The map, the music... Though I missed out on the speech, as well as the early party, I found the pre-party and the rest of the on-time events quite enjoyable. I was also quite entertained by the podcast. All around, I thought it was another great party.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 09:36:38 pm »
I was quite bored, sorry to say.
Wasn't able to stay long, as I actually got there about... Three hours after it had started.
Removed myself from it because I was not in a very good mood.
I'm sure other people enjoyed themselves, though.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 11:55:17 am »
Sorry to hear that Warkat. I hope you're in a better mood now <3 Perhaps the next event will go better for you in the future.

I enjoyed the preparty most since I had more free time to spend with everyone. We chatted, danced, and played games. It was great <3

As for the actual party it was fun too but I crashed a number of times xD I spent a lot of time either loading into the map or getting stuff ready with the other staffy. I didn't have as much time to just fool around. I was happy to reunite with some old friends though so that was pleasant. The podcast was also fun to take part in.

Overall the party was very nice. You all made it extra special <3

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 03:44:22 pm »
The party definitely sounded like a blast, and I do hope to be able to catch the next one. For most of you here, I'm glad you had a great time. Your screenshots were rather enjoyable for me to look through as well, so thank you for providing that ounce of fun for those who have missed out on the party like I have.

Ritatalia;I wanted to get to know you along with many others as well. There's always next time, however, so don't lose hope. But other than that, it sounds like you definitely had a wonderful time. I'd say it was rather thoughtful of you to stay up for everyone there present at the event. I'll try to make it next time but I can't be too sure. I'll be very busy starting this school year so if I'm able to make time for partying, then expect to see me there.

Fenrir_Dama; Ah- that's what I should have done. In-game or not, I'm glad you also had an enjoyable time.

Hooli; I have to agree with you on that. I couldn't ask to be a part of a better community than Feral-Heart. It also sounds like I wasn't the only one with lag issues, but it seemed a lot had overcame it and enjoyed their time regardless. Very glad you had a blast, and I hope to catch you at the next event should I be able to attend.

ThatFizzedUpHusky; I'm sorry to hear that, Husky. I do hope things get better for you and that one day you'll be able to attend one of these events. Those who want to show up shouldn't be held back from doing so, though stuff does happen beyond our control and we can't help but deal with it. If it's every single party event that you miss, do not fret. As long as you are here with us regardless of an event, I'd say that's all that matters.

TwistedLizard; That's wonderful. I most likely would have missed out on speech as well, as I am not too sociable when it comes to events and whatnot. But I'm glad you also had fun despite that, and I wish to have been there during the podcast.

Warkat; Like Lord Suragaha stated before me, I hope you are in a better mood now. I'm sorry you didn't have as much fun as the rest and I only wish you the best at the next event.

Lord Suragaha; Pft- I almost tried using your name as a color, I apologize. I'm tired, but aside from that, it's wonderful to hear that you had a great time as well. You and the rest of the Staffers have done an amazing job with the party and I'd like to give my thanks on behalf of many others. I really hope to catch the next event.

In-game user: Panzramic