• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Trove
« on: August 20, 2015, 05:34:26 am »

T R O V E

I'm simply wondering- has anyone heard of this game?

It is a voxel MMO adventure game that appears similar to both Minecraft and Cubeworld in terms of graphics, but everything inside brings out an entirely different experience. You can customize your pixel characters, assign them a particular class, adventure through a variety of biomes in search of masks, weapons, and hats that gives your character different stats, obtain familiars and mounts, and many other things. Being a multiplayer game, you are able to create a Club and your very own Club world. Players can also team up to battle in the Shadow Arena to get valuable loot for your character. Ah, you'll be able to find a lot more information by visiting the link above.

Does anybody here play it?

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Trove
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 05:37:43 am »
Oooohhh, this looks interesting!
I don't play it - but I may start

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Trove
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 05:41:42 am »
This looks very interesting. I've never played or seen this before, but I'm sure some Minecraft-savy players would enjoy this. The website has some great trailers and screenshots, too. Thank you for sharing this with us, Panzram.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.