Author Topic: I think it's about time.  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
I think it's about time.
« on: July 16, 2016, 05:44:39 am »
I never thought I would be doing this anytime soon but with how things have been at the moment, I think it is about time I take my leave.

This was very hard for me to type up, I will admit. I have been a part of the community for about five years now and it's been such an amazing experience. I've met so many wonderful players and made some incredible friends who I will definitely keep in touch with for as long as I possibly could. I've changed a lot, grown a lot, and I had the pleasure of helping alongside the Staff team for as long as I had. To say goodbye to the one place I felt most comfortable and content is much more easily said than done.

But I do have a lot to focus on at the moment. Way too many projects and goals that I want to work towards and complete. I have on more year of high school as well, and I would need to figure out what I'll be doing once that year is over. I don't feel like I have the time to stick around here as much as I used to and I hope you understand.

Since I'm not one who enjoys goodbyes, I'm going to cut this here. Hope to see you fluffs again soon but until then, this be farewell. Thank you for the memories and all of the wonderful times I've had.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: I think it's about time.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 05:57:57 am »
Aww Pan, we'll miss you<3

I wish you luck with whatever you hope to do, and I hope you continue to enjoy life and that your future is full of fun and happiness. It's been wonderful to work with you<3

Take care<33
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 06:08:53 am »
This comes as quite the surprise tonight... Of course not the happy kind of surprise that one looks forward to.

I'm saddened to see you go Pan, most especially since I feel like the adventures with you on the staff team had only just begun. Amongst the staff you're probably one of the few I know the least and have never truly had the privilege of bonding with and really getting to know. With in our few non staff work related interactions you've always been such a pleasant, lovely, goofy soul. I wish we could have enjoyed some more time working together but I understand and respect your decisions. You'll always hold a special place in the FH staffy family. It has truly been a pleasure working with you. You've always remained so optimistic and cheery, it really helped having your chill but playful nature around.

I'm going to miss all the nicknamimg D: Panny, pancake, pants, panini, panda <3 List goes on.

Most of all I think I speak for the entire staff team when I say that we are going to miss you. You've been one heck of a diligent hard worker around here, so much so that I wouldn't have ever known you were so busy even outside of FH because you've always applied so much effort and time here. We appreciate all that you've done.

Thank you for the pleasure of working with you Pan. Love you very much and wish you nothing but the best on upon your leaving. Never forget that you'll always have a place here and if you ever wanted to return we'll be more than happy to welcome you back with open arms.

Take care Pannybutt <3

-hugs tight-

You've been of great service and friend to this community!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 06:12:47 am »
It's saddening to see you go so soon after a return. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll do so great out in life and succeed at everything you put your mind to.

It's hard having two good friends announce their leaving in one night, but everyone has their reasons and it's my job as a good friend to see them off with the best of wishes. That's what I hope for you, Panzram, Ex0, dearest. Good luck in life and stay strong, I know you will<3

Farewell~

You are amazing <3

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 06:23:00 am »
I was not expecting this at all, I guess it just goes to show that people do grow and lives to bring us into busy times. It's a shame but at the same time it leads us to many new opportunities and more chances of happiness. At least you'll always have the nostalgia and memories from Feral Heart and I hope you have a good and successful life. Thank you for your contributions Pan, I hope that everything goes well for you and the roads you encounter lead to many wonderful things.

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 06:34:38 am »
This really hurts me to see you go hun...
I remember when I met you before you even became a MiT, and now I just am so sad to see you go. I have loved you like family, and always will my dear. I plan on trying to keep in contact with you on Skype as much as I possibly can. All I can say is I wish you luck in high school, and hope your path stays strong wherever you may go. Though I still will greatly miss your amazing face on this game, and will miss cuddling your amazing little fluff. I will always see you as my cut little cousin, and will do what I can to help keep the community just as amazing as ever in your place my dear.

*Snuggles*
I love you sweet Panz <3

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 06:54:47 am »
It's really hard to face this in our life. But I really hope you succeed and find happiness Panny! I really hate to see you go though. You were such a nice friend. And now I'll have no one to throw lettuce at...but I wish you well  friend. Hope to see you around sometime.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 07:09:27 am »
Awww Panny! It's a shame to see you go but I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals and finding a path to take into your future. FeralHeart will always be waiting here with open arms for you should you return.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 09:22:28 am »
It is sad to see you leave, but we understand. Good luck to you. <3

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2016, 11:21:39 am »
Take care of yourself, Panz. Take all the time you need to focus on other things at the moment.
I never knew you personally. And I know we don't talk much, but I've always had a respect for you. It's very saddening to see you leave.
We'll be happy to welcome you back when you return. Good luck with whatever you decide to do in life! :)

Signature art by Kynvuu