Author Topic: Just presets. Request closed, because smart guy -- me off. <3  (Read 37636 times)

Offline Zeberius

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • <3 MD33z
    • View Profile
Re: Just presets. Request closed, because smart guy pissed me off. <3
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2011, 03:11:53 pm »
Oh sure, he was completely right and there's no point in saying what I said.
You're just aggrivating me more.

Offline Xava

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Hakakku~Tan
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2011, 03:12:38 pm »
Indeed she may be aggravating you, but she needs to be heard out.

Fighting just puts fuel into the fire and makes it even worse.
Also, rule 1 and 5 were just broken.
Even of you are angry, I suggest you stop.

Why not just lock this thread if you're not taking requests anymore? Simple as that.

<3 Made by KuraiNekoSan.

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2011, 03:27:28 pm »
Exactly, I also didnt say the he was right or anyone else and you didnt need to say what you said, but just lose the attitude and ignore people instead of getting into it more, if you like arguing with people that's your problem not mine.

I just wanted to be friendly and help out but Noooo

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Zeberius

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • <3 MD33z
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2011, 03:38:07 pm »
Locked.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Just presets. Request closed
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2011, 05:28:32 pm »
Things like this just makes me sad. This thread was reported by a user. And no wonder. Some really innapropiate behaviour was going in this thread. And it's deffently not accepted here. I read it all and tried to make some sense out of it. But if any of you guys that had a finger in this reads this, please try to understand.

By all means Zeberius. You have all the rights to do as you want on your thread. But the way you took some of the posts isn't the right way to go.

It's really great you offer free work like this. And it's really kind. But this is a big forum, and we need to be understandable towards eachother. Presets is wanted from pretty much anyone. So ofcourse alot would want one if you say you make em after request.

So yeah, about the thread.

I'm not fully sure how the post that "seemed" to have started all this was. But some of the replies aren't just necessary.

This goes out to everyone here. This is a big place. And we need to show respect to eachother. A thing some of you DIDN'T show here. And sure, you can get abit ticked of from someone. But it doesn't give you the right to push the other one into keeping the fight going on, like there's some sort of fight club. You also need to be able to understand, work takes time, and in some cases it's fully up to each and everyone how much they want to work, and what they want to work on it.

Tasha and Xava are right. This isn't the answer. And everyones voice are meant to be heard.

To be really honest here, there wasn't just one person who was being abit immature. And there is no good/bad guy in this. Atleast as far as I can tell. Not picking any side.

This is deffently not something to start fighting over. And I really hope using the insults that got thrown around made you guys any smarter.

If you need to get something said. Please do it in a nice manner. And try to prevent things like these from happening.

Me, and rest of the staff hope to not see anything like this around..
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 05:32:52 pm by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Moony

« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2011, 12:08:32 am »
Alright, I'm locking this to see what you guys are on about. you all should have not replied in this way.

Edit: someone beat me to it cd