Author Topic: Aberguine is now taking preset requests!  (Read 3814 times)

Invader Shadow

Re: Aberguine is now taking preset requests!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 02:56:46 am »
Ok

1.Your Username:Invader Shadow
2.Character Name:Companion Cube :3
3.Feline/Canine:Canine
4.Reference Picture:
5.Details we can't see in the picture:Thats it! But you dont have to make the wolf square XD that would be just silly and i guess she could have pink eyes

XxNeglectedxX

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 05:32:08 am »
Hey guys!

I've decided to open up three slots for presets!

Slot 1:Aerotechway1
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
[/color]

I have a few requirements for you though.
1) First of all, please fill out this form and paste it in your post:

1.Your Username: XxNeglectedxX
2.Character Name: Rainkit>>Rainpaw>>Raindrop
3.Feline/Canine: Feline
4.Reference Picture: http://skylarmoon650.deviantart.com/art/Rainkit-Rainpaw-Raindrop-Reference-Sheet-293220880
5.Details we can't see in the picture: Ok please, I know the eyes are different colors, but just take the color from ONE of the eyes and use it for both lol. I don't want multicolored eyes.

2) If you are selected please be patient!

3) Lastly, PLEASE:
-Use your manners
-No chatspeak, l33t or smileys instead of words.
-Don't quote the first post. Nobody likes having to wait around for a page to load.

*IMPORTANT STUFF TO PAY ATTENTION TO*

*About the reference picture*
It can be a link or image posted directly to this thread. It can be a photograph or drawing, but it has to be IN COLOR(unless you want the preset in grayscale or black/white). There has to be AT LEAST ONE IMAGE, but you can add more if you wish--I would encourage it if there are a high amount of details.

*About the form*
#5 is optional, but if there is nothing, please put "none" in that slot.

I WILL NOT accept requests if any of these requirements ARE NOT fulfilled.

I will take ONE request per user--meaning that I will make ONE canine/feline preset per user, NOT two or three presets for one user that you only ask for once.

I can make transparent presets if you wish, but that's as far as any "special" presets go for now.

I work on a first-come-first serve basis, given that everything is filled out correctly.

Unfortunately, I cannot promise that I will have your preset done in ten minutes--please be patient if you are selected.

If there are any changes you would want made after I am done, notify me as soon as possible.

OK, I hope you can do realistic cat (Warrior cats you know, domestic cats) presets :).

1.Your Username: XxNeglectedxX
2.Character Name: Rainkit >> Rainpaw >> Raindrop
3.Feline/Canine: Feline
4.Reference Picture: http://skylarmoon650.deviantart.com/art/Rainkit-Rainpaw-Raindrop-Reference-Sheet-293220880
5.Details we can't see in the picture: She has very thin fur, so I don't want a really raggedy texture for her pelt, if you don't mind ^^ thanks

Offline Aberguine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • <'}}}><{
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 04:21:02 pm »
Never thought about doing the companion cube as a preset, Shockstar. Looks like fun!

Okay, my three slots are full now--hopefully I'll get them done soon. Sorry, Neglect.

Offline Aberguine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • <'}}}><{
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 03:45:04 am »
Okay, you three--check your inboxes! ;)