Author Topic: First preset yay  (Read 1937 times)

Offline anahel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • the matrix has you
    • View Profile
First preset yay
« on: May 20, 2015, 06:58:22 am »
Well, this is my first post. Whoops. Anyway, I recently (read:today) rediscovered this game after quitting in around 2012 (I was one of the 2011 sign-ups, so I doubt anyone would remember me. Too old, and I wasn't really popular anyways)

But as anyone who was on in 2011 would know, demons used to be a lot more common. Like, a lot. Everywhere. Now, coming back to the game years later, I was disapointed to find they were all gone. So I made a character, named him Lucifer, and attempted to make him as biblically (/Paradise Lost for the holes) acurate as possible because I'm a nerd who gets overexited about demon/angelology. (I mean Anahel is litterally "angel who rules the third Heaven" and the fact that I know that off the top of my head is kinda sad)

Anyways, he grew on me, so I made him a preset. First preset (since ones I made when I was around 11, and oh lord they were bad) ever!

I added wounds where his wings would have been. Orginally, I was going to add torn up looking actual wings using transparency, but then I realized they'd just look bulky and ugly to anyone without the preset.

Snake tounge because symoblism.

I guess I'll add a download, becuase he's rapidly becoming my main character: here

Oh, and the fur texture I used is here, if you'd like it. And he's got the horns from the Pawsome Items pack, just in case anyone hasn't seen it before.

Any critiquies? I'm sure I'll revise it eventually (as soon as I find a way to get a higher definition on the feather textures, actually/when I stop being lazy) and I'd love another opinion on it.

returning 2011 player on a new account. just trying to remember how it all works c:
avi from here

wolfdog01

Re: First preset yay
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:43:26 am »
Ohhh! This is very lovely! And yeah, the demons have gone away from this game, now if you see one it is usually red and black and canine. I'm one of the few who still has a demon though <3 lol
But anywho! I'm digging the preset gurl

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 03:45:22 pm »
Incredible! Very nice with the fur and markings. The horns are a great addition to it. :)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 05:03:24 pm »
This is amazing for your first preset! I wasn't even half as good as this when I first started making them. I love the colors and the design and the idea of this preset <3 Good job!

in-game: hooli

Offline anahel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • the matrix has you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 12:33:22 am »
Oh, thank you guys! I really appreciate it.

returning 2011 player on a new account. just trying to remember how it all works c:
avi from here

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 05:26:34 am »
This is very very very (very) awesome!
I seriously love the preset and the idea of the character. It's great all in all!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 08:20:16 pm »
First preset....? What? You sure? Cause this looks amazing! Wish my first preset had turned out that good XD Very cool character!