Author Topic: -:|///Blue's [Free] Preset Emporium///|:-  (Read 20372 times)

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "What is life's greatest Illusion?"
    • View Profile
Re: -:|///Blue's [Free] Preset Emporium///|:-
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2017, 01:14:04 pm »
Character Name:  Isteus

Username:   Tousma

Fur Texture: Species, Listed # I found a free texture that would be great with him I think. http://rainofbl00d.deviantart.com/art/FeralHeart-Fur-Texture-for-Canines-395554020

One Sided or Two: Two sided.

Other Info I may need: The red marks glow and he have 2 piercing on each ears <:

Reference(s): Click 

This character is not mine. I'm actually doing this for a friend but it's a secret! She created a new character and I'm sure she would love to have it as a FH preset ^-^

Accepted, as long as it's okay I can't do animation, so the glow will have the fuzzy effect, but wont actually pulse.

I love the thread setup! It's nice and convenient to see texture options like that. Wonderful job on it and all of the presets you've done. Beautiful and thanks for sharing your talent with the community ^^

Thank you, that's exactly what I was going for, and I'm glad to share. c:

--------

Sorry for delays on presets btw guys, got a little backed up and had major art block. Feelin' better about it. Should have both presets done hopefully before the weekend.

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2017, 01:56:07 pm »
Oh, the glow thing is not an animation, it's a code which make the mark glow.
Ruby made a thread with all the info, I am sure it would help ^_^

We understand dear, just take your time, don't be scared to take some break if you need. You're already doing a lot for us by doing this for free ❤️

-Tousma-
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:57:56 pm by .DrownMe. »

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2017, 05:11:22 pm »
Before I submit, I want to know if you'll do fandom characters, whether it's from the original game/show or from an AU.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 04:10:04 am »

We understand dear, just take your time, don't be scared to take some break if you need. You're already doing a lot for us by doing this for free ❤️

-Tousma-

I can try, but there is no guarantee. Sometimes I can do the coding 100% right and it still wont work for me. Although, could you link me the thread? The only one I saw made 0 sense to me, and did not seem to do what was actually needed.

Before I submit, I want to know if you'll do fandom characters, whether it's from the original game/show or from an AU.

I don't have a reason not to, as long as it doesn't require anything I am unable to do. (animation, scrolling, etc.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 04:37:13 am by BlueBoxOfWonder »

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2017, 02:54:41 pm »

-Tousma-

I can try, but there is no guarantee. Sometimes I can do the coding 100% right and it still wont work for me. Although, could you link me the thread? The only one I saw made 0 sense to me, and did not seem to do what was actually needed.

I don't have a reason not to, as long as it doesn't require anything I am unable to do. (animation, scrolling, etc.)

There you go my friend~

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=26062.0

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 06:39:35 pm »

-Tousma-

Don't worry, there's no animation at all.
Be warned however that there are some violent themes.
You don't have to make them TOO graphic/realistic though. :)

Character Name: Mill!Toriel

Username:PeaceLoveAndDoge

Fur Texture: It doesn't matter. Moderately realistic is best.

One Sided or Two: Two (Blood filled eye, dress ripped)

Other Info I may need: She has two canines (fangs) on the top row. Those are her only teeth (anything else is an infected gum). Where the dress is torn and on her face, add creases/shading for ribs/skull like in the ref. She can just have a normal dress/sleeves for anything you can't see. Her legs are white. Also, you can just paint the horns onto the actual head texture. I don't mind.

Reference(s): WARNING: Viewer discretion advised.
If you don't understand how to make it, I'll make anothe character sheet, but lower quality. This was all I had of her at the time.
Meow.

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2017, 12:08:01 am »

-Tousma-

There you go my friend~

Okay, that's the one I thought you were referring to. Honestly I can't make head or heels of heals of the thing, and on another honest note I hate what it does to the body, but I'll try.

Other Info I may need: She has two canines (fangs) on the top row. Those are her only teeth (anything else is an infected gum). Where the dress is torn and on her face, add creases/shading for ribs/skull like in the ref. She can just have a normal dress/sleeves for anything you can't see. Her legs are white. Also, you can just paint the horns onto the actual head texture. I don't mind.

If you don't understand how to make it, I'll make anothe character sheet, but lower quality. This was all I had of her at the time.

Accepted, I'll do what I can.

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2017, 12:25:18 am »

-Tousma-

There you go my friend~

Okay, that's the one I thought you were referring to. Honestly I can't make head or heels of heals of the thing, and on another honest note I hate what it does to the body, but I'll try.

Accepted, I'll do what I can.

Like I said, there's no need for animation and you don't have to make it too TOO realistic (because that's just gross).
Meow.

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2017, 01:46:36 am »
Don't worry my friend~
No need to add code or anything if you are unsure, just make he marking look like they glow with the pencil you use to make the preset, I don't mind :)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2017, 12:45:30 pm »
Can I cancel my order?
Meow.